+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shelvey: I should've stayed at Liverpool

Very harsh I'd say.

ASM has had less than 30 games (may even be less than 20) in the English League, compared to someone that has over 10 years.

Nope just an opinion ,Almiron and at maxi do nothing for me the
    Shelvey has played some good games and some great games and scored some good goals
    If I had a choice of letting shelvey go or one of the other 2 i d let one of the others go every time

Shelvey has also had some st inkers

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    He has been better than Almiron or st maxi imo
    I respect your option and understandable given he’s our top scorer but you are wrong here. St Maximin has been way more creative than Shelvey and is clearly our most dangerous player. Almiron is better than Shelvey just based on the fact that he’s 100% effort for the full 90mins and defends better than him. Then add the fact Almiron is the one starting most of our attacks from deep and getting us past the oppositions midfield press.

No way on earth has Jonjo been our best player this season. It’s Dubravka hands down.

I didn't say he's been our best player

Quote Originally Posted by toonfalifekevbrown View Post
    I didn't say he's been our best player
    Even still, hes not been better than ASM or Almiron.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)