+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: R....love or about hate?

Meanwhile, the human suffering just goes on and on in Gaza.

How do you know BT ? Truth hardly comes out of Gaza. Its all their propaganda.

BT. Did you really see the video I posted,its how the people in Gaza live

Terror racket and corruption

https://youtu.be/7ttjyGrcz8Y

I dunno Balan because the Israelis won't let me in to find out, but it seems pretty grim in there to me...

https://thedailyblog.co.nz/2020/04/0...-out-urgently/

Of course it seems very grim to you,but the UN is responsible and I do not hear the UN shouting at Israel ,let medicines in to Gaza??

The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East, UNRWA's full name - was created by the U.N. General Assembly 70 years ago to deal with the hundreds of thousands of Palestinian refugees.

From the packed beachfront camps of Gaza to the urban sprawl in south Beirut, Palestinian refugees fear that the already dwindling aid they receive from UNRWA could fall further as the health crisis persists, and donors shift priorities.
    ...... aid they receive from UNRWA ??? So any problems blame the UN,or UNRWA!

How is it that aid get's inside,but they claim medicines don't ,because of Israels blockade? Ever heard of another country that borders the Gaza Strip called EGYPT? Muslims on both sides of that border? Whats the problem? The website you added reads :
    '' and call on Israel to abandon its brutal blockade of Gaza to allow Palestinians to fight coronavirus.'' Notice they added an adjective to the word blockade = brutal, when you see things like this you know its Fake !!!

''We urge you to put the welfare of Palestinians alongside concern for New Zealanders and speak out calling for Israel to end its blockade of Gaza '' Oh yes, oh yes and allow Gaza to stock up on an unlimited supply of rockets.

I wonder all that it is about is because the Arabs have oil,and you can not upset the Muslims.?

Under International law Israel is responsible for health services in GAZA but the Israeli government will not act without intense international pressure. What a load of porkies!!

Egypt takes two courses of action. First, it steps up efforts to achieve an arrangement between Israel and Hamas and pressure Israel to increase assistance and prevent a humanitarian collapse of the Strip. Second, it attempts to mediate between Hamas and the Palestinian Authority with the aim of establishing an emergency government that would serve as the basis for a return of the PA to the Strip.

Israel places Hamas in a dilemma: on the one hand, continued rocket fire will halt the supply of goods and electricity and is liable to prompt Israel to block the transfer of the Qatari aid, despite the increase in the number of sick and dead in the Strip. On the other hand, should a calm in the situation take hold, Israel would be willing to provide aid, but still the main onus would be on the international community and Gulf countries.
    Israeli citizens do not evince much concern for what is happening within the Strip, particularly as the rocket fire continues. Meanwhile, residents of the Israeli Gaza periphery communities mobilize on behalf of private initiatives to assist in providing medical equipment and food for the Strip. By contrast, residents of cities that suffer missile and rocket strikes adamantly oppose any relief for Gaza. The upshot: there is no consensus among the Israeli public on how to contend with what is happening in Gaza.

Israel has no military response that would end missile and rocket launches from Gaza during the pandemic. A ground assault is not practical in the Strip, both due to the risk to IDF troops and because it would signal Israel’s responsibility for the area. Hamas and the armed factions understand this, and thus did not cease the launches. Israel, for its part, has not freed itself from the closure approach, which it sees as relevant so long as Hamas controls the Strip, and pursued the policy of alternatively easing or intensifying the closure in response to the fluctuations in Hamas policy and in order to prod the organization to work to calm the security situation.

BT: ''I dunno Balan because the Israelis won't let me in to find out,'' Israel has nothing to do with what you do ,if you go via Egypt. Hey maybe sneak in through the tunnels they build ? But don't tell me always a 'trier', never a 'doer'?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)