+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Beginning of the end of society?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    What do you think would have happened if we weren't furloghed Roma ?

I'll tell you what would have happened , the economy would have crashed anyway because you'd either be off work with the virus or you would be brown bread .

I will all come out in the Inquiry .... hopefully !!!

This thing really hits home if you've had it or lost someone close to it .

These mistakes become something else then .
    Well in answer to that , i have lost someone recently , not something I want to mention further , anyone furloughed I don't think anymore of it , people who are prepared to work deserve this payment , there is many that don't though , if I was in your situation I would be grateful , enquiry enquiry really ? How much will that cost ? I wish everyone well during this mayhem , however picking scapegoats is not on my agenda , Good night God Bless

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Men of a certain generation like us are the worst for not looking after ourselves reight .

It generally teks summat to come along and hit thi reight between the eyes for us to wek up .

I took me to get chronic angina and two stents in my main artery for me me to wek the feck up .

Doctor at the Northern General told me that he couldn't believe I hadn't had a fatal heart attack the artery was so blocked .

Fags gone although I do vape , try and eat better nar .

Am working on mi beer intake !!!
    Good lad , Keep the Faith , stay well

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    They are you check again , what would I have done you asked ? Go along with the facts given out by the Health expert's , we're they wrong ? We're they right ? Any party would follow these guidelines , right or wrong , This current government are doing what guidance they have been given , for me personally I think they are doing pretty well , but room for improvement , ask those furloughed , Animal himself said he could make a profit out of this , garden and house improvements done , I'm pleased for him and many more ,
    What would you have done , if you were in charge of this Country ? This new found SIR Keir Starmer , looks the part , plays the game etc , the end of the day he would go along with the Medical advice given to the current party , He'd be a fool not to ,
    Here you go then 2 days ago
    https://www.itv.com/news/2020-05-14/...antibody-test/

Look on GOV.uk
    if you require further info

I don't need to thanks , I did contact them about an appointment on Friday , they are available to all , quoting stats and figures mean nothing anymore , we all know that now , it's been very costly to many losing there lives , the real truth is you cannot believe anyone regarding this crisis , because nobody knows the real problem behind it all , people are just not taking this opportunity to be tested , like many more are not going to A & E , fear has set in with many , scared of developing this Covid , i personally , although I should given my condition , won't go just yet , silly maybe , it's a risk I'm prepared to take at the moment ,

Did you contact them for a drive through test or a home test kit?

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    Did you contact them for a drive through test or a home test kit?
    Neither , it was a general enquiry to see if tests were available to everyone , I'm not just concerned about myself , but the whole family , All this emphasis on the negatives is poor , what about some positively worded lines ? ! How many have recovered never gets mentioned , figures and quotes given out are not to be believed no matter where you sit on this subject , some only hear what they want to , the reason behind that is because it suits there agenda , Think Positively and put the negatives to one side ,
    Last edited by Romared; 16-05-2020 at 09:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Romared View Post
    Neither , it was a general enquiry to see if tests were available to everyone , I'm not just concerned about myself , but the whole family , All this emphasis on the negatives is poor , what about some positively worded lines ? ! How many have recovered never gets mentioned , figures and quotes given out are not to be believed no matter where you sit on this subject , some only hear what they want to , the reason behind that is because it suits there agenda , Think Positively and put the negatives to one side ,
    Who did you actually contact because like you I am concerned for my family and a phone number would be appreciated
    And you're right you can't believe anyone

Who did you actually contact because like you I am concerned for my family and a phone number would be appreciated
    And you're right you can't believe anyone
    ??? BDGH , Good luck

I would imagine Ponte Steve might know

I would imagine Ponte Steve might know
    Healthcare workers and people with symptoms can arrange a test online using gov website. If you've been symptom free for 5 days they won't do a test and they'll only do a test within 3 days with symptoms.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast