+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Bundesliga

Shame it isn't bundesliga 2 or 3 as Scotty ans Warney could watch their potential new recruits

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    In the Champions league quarter finals Leipzig beat Tottenham easily, Bayern beat Chelsea 3-0 at Stamford Bridge and Dortmund narrowly lost to PSG so I think they might give us a game.
    Go on then......they 'might' give us a game

I love the bundesliga and Germany in general as some on here know..
    My German team play later today, Koln.
    Watched them at home about 5 yr ago v Hamburg..loved it but I said to my son at the game that we would give them a game...

Quote Originally Posted by vespabri View Post
    I love the bundesliga and Germany in general as some on here know..
    My German team play later today, Koln.
    Watched them at home about 5 yr ago v Hamburg..loved it but I said to my son at the game that we would give them a game...
    Yes Bri, always recognised you being a follower of the Bundesliga, not sure if you can speak German mate but this is just for you....

'gute Nacht, mein Freund'

We probably would give some of the German teams a game. But Rochdale.........?

There's some decent sized clubs in fc koln,s division Bundesliga 2

St Pauli, Hamburg, Stuttgart, Hannover, dynamo Dresden
    I used to work with a German girl who always told me that Armenia Bielefeld were the best club in Germany and are in fact top of the league so maybe she was right

Rich pickings for Warney and Scotty in our summer recruitment
    Holding midfielder, midfield playmaker, striker. Sorted
    Last edited by flourbasher; 17-05-2020 at 07:42 AM.

Koln are in the top flight pal but I know what your saying...

oops sorry yes they appear to have been promoted last summer . I must have looked at an older league table

Watching the Koln v Mainz game, at the end they are playing The Bonny Bonny Banks of Loch Lomond, not sure what the words are they are using though

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Watching the Koln v Mainz game, at the end they are playing The Bonny Bonny Banks of Loch Lomond, not sure what the words are they are using though
    The words are in the local dialect, Kölsch, and basically the song is about fans from all over the city and world standing together and saying they would go through fire for the club. The whole stadium sings it before every home game, holding up and then twirling scarves, makes the hair on your neck stand up. I've been a fan over 30 years and am a club member. The city, the club and the fans are all as one, incredible community spirit

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast