+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: League Reconstruction

Quote Originally Posted by Jim_Jam View Post
    Anne Budge is like a spoiled child ... keep asking.. until the answer changes from "no" to "yes"
    Exactly what we would want our chairman to do if we were in the same position. The hypocrisy on this thread is unreal.

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Exactly what we would want our chairman to do if we were in the same position. The hypocrisy on this thread is unreal.
    It is 100% what i would want us to be doing. Interesting that she is being allowed to use carrots, covert bribes and all the bluster necessary. She hasnt got the balls (she probably literally has tbh) to say it is about saving hearts though - its **** all to do with good of scottish football.

She has dudcaster on string now - played a blinder tbh and cemented her role as queen of hearts.

im bored of it too - should just negotiate to relegate hamilton instead as they are a pishy wee club with vile fans and a supermarket car park as a stadium. Done.

I agree that if the roles were reversed then we would want and expect our Club to do everything it could to avoid relegation. However, this latest wheeze is going beyond that and frankly is starting to look a bit, well, dodgy. Basically, Ann Budge says in press that investor comes in and wants to put in money into Scottish Football ‘no strings attached’. Says Doncaster hasn’t even spoken to him but is willing to ‘liaise’ to bring about discussions. Investor speaks to Doncaster. Turns out investor is Jambo. Investor offers Doncaster 50k per Club. Doncaster suddenly asks Clubs what it will take to get reconstruction done.Mmmmm..................., so it would appear ‘no strings attached’ wasn’t quite 100% accurate..............

Still say though that when all is said and done, Hearts are going down not because of the pandemic but through winning FOUR games out of 30. End of.
    Last edited by JamesMcClean; 05-06-2020 at 09:36 AM.

Gies peace Budge.

Constant bleating and dodgie keech going on here.

Hope she is not all over Sportsound on Saturday...again.

Yes but we are not in the same position though so stop stirring up ****e 👍

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yes but we are not in the same position though so stop stirring up ****e ��
    When we were in the Championship and were struggling to escape its clutches i sent a letter to the SPFL board.The bedsit made a generous offer of a fiver to all clubs for a 14 team top division,i still await their reply and i've drunk all the money now anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    When we were in the Championship and were struggling to escape its clutches i sent a letter to the SPFL board.The bedsit made a generous offer of a fiver to all clubs for a 14 team top division,i still await their reply and i've drunk all the money now anyway.
    😂😂

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    It is 100% what i would want us to be doing. Interesting that she is being allowed to use carrots, covert bribes and all the bluster necessary. She hasnt got the balls (she probably literally has tbh) to say it is about saving hearts though - its **** all to do with good of scottish football.

She has dudcaster on string now - played a blinder tbh and cemented her role as queen of hearts.

im bored of it too - should just negotiate to relegate hamilton instead as they are a pishy wee club with vile fans and a supermarket car park as a stadium. Done.
    Brilliant idea! 🤣

Quote Originally Posted by Arabdownsouth View Post
    Yes but we are not in the same position though so stop stirring up ****e 👍
    Stop being a hypocrite then 👍

Quote Originally Posted by jjaflup22 View Post
    Stop being a hypocrite then 👍
    Wtf you banging on about now? You're talking about hypothetical ****e, how the **** does that make me a hypocrite? ****ing balloon!!!

Page 12 of 33 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)