+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dundee United sh1te 11

Dundee United sh1te 11

Twitter @****eSPFL has uploaded a United sh1te 11, its all quite recent and many I would disagree with

Anyway here it is, Name:  ****e .jpg
Views: 746
Size:  94.8 KB

If its recent times say past 5 years, 2015-16 to present then mines would be:

Szromnik

Murdoch, Gunning, Donaldson, Mason

Nichols, The Rabbit, Khul, Rodney

Riski Lyng

Subs: Zwick, Toshney, Breils, Barton, Bodul, Loemba

Special mentions to: Rankovan, Both Kings, Keatings, Curran, Aird, Muirhead, Pongolle and Demel on the weeng

Rakovan
    Toshney Murdoch Donaldson Mason
    Rabbitch Barton Khul
    N'koyi Muirhead Lyng
    Subs
    Szromnic briels Loemba taggart nicholls Curran pongolle Slater Gillespie van der strujk Aird and Adam king

We paid a fee for Toshney and Muirhead, wow
    Adam King 3 year deal too
    Probably missed a good few but that's some amount of pish

The stuff of nightmares

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    The stuff of nightmares
    Totally!!! Fleggy stuff

Its all pretty recent, everyone goes on about how bad Lyng was (quite rightly so!). But in my opinion we had worse players in the 90s and early 00s

Quote Originally Posted by arab81 View Post
    Its all pretty recent, everyone goes on about how bad Lyng was (quite rightly so!). But in my opinion we had worse players in the 90s and early 00s
    Be some mix if we done a last 30 years worst 11...

As if Covid wasnt enough of a nightmare!

And i cant help but ask who was doing the recruiting with most of these?

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Twitter @****eSPFL has uploaded a United sh1te 11, its all quite recent and many I would disagree with

Anyway here it is, Name:  ****e .jpg
Views: 746
Size:  94.8 KB

If its recent times say past 5 years, 2015-16 to present then mines would be:

Szromnik

Murdoch, Gunning, Donaldson, Mason

Nichols, The Rabbit, Khul, Rodney

Riski Lyng

Subs: Zwick, Toshney, Breils, Barton, Bodul, Loemba

Special mentions to: Rankovan, Both Kings, Keatings, Curran, Aird, Muirhead, Pongolle and Demel on the weeng
    The Twitter 11 v The Best Squad in the Championship last season?,a narrow 2-1 for the Terrors.
    Your 11 v The Dees a narrow 2-1 win with a wayward Lying cross bouncing aff Riski's erse and wrong footing The Shutout King for a late winner.

Wonder if the best squad in the championship will lose their title to the Jambos if they in turn have the best squad? Interesting times G

Quote Originally Posted by offshore_arab83 View Post
    Wonder if the best squad in the championship will lose their title to the Jambos if they in turn have the best squad? Interesting times G
    If there wasnie a lockdoon mate i think the NO/YES voter would be packing his bags mate,nae kidding.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)