+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. Schools...normality and Coronavirus.

The interesting thing about that table is that it is in £££. What will it be denominated in post independence.

Its also hugely misleading as the -£383........... figure is what is spent on central services from which the scotch benefit - the military for example, and all other services provided outside of the block grant (which is purely the amount provided by central government to the scottish parliament to spend).

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Here's just 2 of the many things BoJo and his motley crew have done that rile the Scots. One designed to put the FM down but only succeeds in making Carlaw look stupid and the other shows an average of getting on for 20 Billion things a year that might persuade Scots to breakaway.

Attachment 16255

Attachment 16256
    Arrrrrrrrrrrr a party political broadcast on behalf of the SNP.

So the claims that Scotland pays in more than it takes out.
    It's a lot closer than that what I've seen, and I'm no abacus flicker.
    They mysteriously leave out of that, that the UK budget also includes Wales/N,Ireland.
    They won't be adding up the last 2 years figures in a hurry either, as oil prices fell back into the ground.
    Remove that oil revenue anyway and then what?

The interesting thing about that table is that it is in £££. What will it be denominated in post independence.

Its also hugely misleading as the -£383........... figure is what is spent on central services from which the scotch benefit - the military for example, and all other services provided outside of the block grant (which is purely the amount provided by central government to the scottish parliament to spend).

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post

... and I'm no abacus flicker.
    Although it’s often been suggested you’re something very similar.

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    Although it’s often been suggested you’re something very similar.
    oh don't worry about me, you only need to lose the F

oh don't worry about me, you only need to lose the F
    Lol...altogether now...to the tune of ‘Blue Moon’...ten men, we only had ten men...we only had ten men.

69...always been a favourite number...oops sorry, I meant 96.

Lol...altogether now...to the tune of ‘Blue Moon’...ten men, we only had ten men...we only had ten men.

69...always been a favourite number...oops sorry, I meant 96.
    ???? Errrrrm is that supposed to wind me up?

Piss poor even for you.
    I love the fact Derby fans have been celebrating a lucky point, like it was your cup final.
    Well enjoy it RA if it makes you feel better.
    Another 3 crap teams to come now. Will you have a full squad at the end of it?
    If they aren't getting arrested/injured/sent off, they're in the headlines for other reasons.
    Annus Horribilus indeed

???? Errrrrm is that supposed to wind me up?

Piss poor even for you.
    I love the fact Derby fans have been celebrating a lucky point, like it was your cup final.
    Well enjoy it RA if it makes you feel better.
    Another 3 crap teams to come now. Will you have a full squad at the end of it?
    If they aren't getting arrested/injured/sent off, they're in the headlines for other reasons.
    Annus Horribilus indeed
    Oops! Someone’s not quite over it yet. Sorry Tricky, no harm meant.

Oops! Someone’s not quite over it yet. Sorry Tricky, no harm meant.
    Why are you sorry?
    I can take the insults over my yo yo team
    I stand by what I said many months ago. We never signed that extra striker and it will stop us going up,
    Looks correct as well.

But even so. Compared to your season? WOW, just wow

Why are you sorry?
    I can take the insults over my yo yo team
    I stand by what I said many months ago. We never signed that extra striker and it will stop us going up,
    Looks correct as well.

But even so. Compared to your season? WOW, just wow
    Yep...you’re right, we’ve had an awful season. Dreadful really, just one thing after another, and yet...we’re just two places behind you.

Anyway...can see I haven’t wound you up...certainly not...anything but...not even a little bit...perish the thought.

Page 28 of 38 FirstFirst ... 182627282930 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)