+ Visit Derby County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: OT. Schools...normality and Coronavirus.

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    RA, you're right to have a moan. No one stopping you.
    He/they are in the driving seat and so the driver gets the flak.

But is it the disaster you seem to be portraying?
    Sure there are folks not happy like yourself. But if it was really this ****e, they would be getting slaughtered in public opinion?

Yougov latest pol

The latest YouGov poll has the Conservatives with a 10-point lead over the Labour Party.

The survey has the Tories on 46 percent with Labour trailing on 36 percent.

The Liberal Democrats have 6 percent of the vote, the Greens have 3 percent and the Brexit Party are polling on two percent.

The problem you've got, is that the majority are still waiting for a credible alternative to mop head.
    Seeing as a majority didn't vote for the "mop head" as you put it I doubt thats true. Also if you understood anything, you would know that at this stage after a recent election, never mind one where the opposition did badly, it would be very odd if those in power weren't polling higher.

But then as you demonstrate often on this Forum there are a lot of very thick people who vote without actually understanding what they are voting for!

However a recent poll found that approval of the government’s handling of the coronavirus crisis is down four points to a new low. Only three in 10 people approve, giving the government an overall approval rating of -18 for its handling of the pandemic.

So some are clearly not too thick to recognise when something is being handled very badly!

As for is it a disaster, well tell that to those who have needlessly lost loved ones because of this showers incompetence! Given that we have the highest deaths from Covid-19 in europe anyone with a even a basic IQ would suss somethings not gone right!

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    In which case, taking into account your accusations of the 11th and 13th May, your complete inability to substantiate those accusations and your latest refusal to withdraw your comments and apologise, I would regretfully suggest that it is time for the moderator to intervene.
    **** all chance of that RA, never could understand why we tolerate a Trees fan who posts conspiracy theories and posts abuse endlessly on this forum but hey ho.

Correct rA, it is all about opinions, especially when not backed up by verifiable fact.

BoJo's Dad. Visits a 2nd home in England and gets away with it. Visits a 3rd one in Greece, apparently, via Bulgaria and gets away with it. Do any of you think BoJo is actually capable of reigning his Dad in? (Opinion BTW just to avoid confusion).

It's the police who appear to be failing in their duty. Has BoJo (or Ms Patel) told them to leave his Dad alone or did they come to that decision all by themselves. IMO someone will have made that decision, just not sure who.

Quote Originally Posted by swaledale View Post
    **** all chance of that RA, never could understand why we tolerate a Trees fan who posts conspiracy theories and posts abuse endlessly on this forum but hey ho.
    You know what Swale, I must grate the living daylights out of you. It seems the only time you post these days, is when you're trying to have a "pop" at me.
    It's actually quite hysterical, I think you need to get laid real bad.
    Seems you contempt for the moderator on here, comes into focus as well,
    Mind you, at least you've toned down the profanity, so progress has been made. I congratulate your current minder.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Trickytreesreds View Post
    You know what Swale, I must grate the living daylights out of you. It seems the only time you post these days, is when you're trying to have a "pop" at me.
    It's actually quite hysterical, I think you need to get laid real bad.
    Seems you contempt for the moderator on here, comes into focus as well,
    Mind you, at least you've toned down the profanity, so progress has been made. I congratulate your current minder.
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thicky your a prime example of the thick ****s in this country who voted for an oxbridge educated elite who have nothing but contempt for you and your ilk.

I see my thoughts on this make you hysterical (sic) which rather illustrates just how dumb you are. Populous leaders know exactly how dumb a section of the electorate are and pander to their simple mindedness.

I just think you shouldn't be on this Forum, your not a Rams fan, your not even someone with worthwhile opinions or factually based views and you frequently resort to abuse, bigoted, xenophobic crap gleaned from dubious internet sources.

You ahve been called out so many times on the factual inaccuracy of what you post, yet you still continue its as if you don't understand what reality is? But then complexity is a mystery for you.

Thicky your a prime example of the thick ****s in this country who voted for an oxbridge educated elite who have nothing but contempt for you and your ilk.

I see my thoughts on this make you hysterical (sic) which rather illustrates just how dumb you are. Populous leaders know exactly how dumb a section of the electorate are and pander to their simple mindedness.

I just think you shouldn't be on this Forum, your not a Rams fan, your not even someone with worthwhile opinions or factually based views and you frequently resort to abuse, bigoted, xenophobic crap gleaned from dubious internet sources.

You ahve been called out so many times on the factual inaccuracy of what you post, yet you still continue its as if you don't understand what reality is? But then complexity is a mystery for you.
    Keep going, versuvius, or going green? Which will come first?
    A lot of pent up frustration going on there.

Quote Originally Posted by MadAmster View Post
    Correct rA, it is all about opinions, especially when not backed up by verifiable fact.

BoJo's Dad. Visits a 2nd home in England and gets away with it. Visits a 3rd one in Greece, apparently, via Bulgaria and gets away with it. Do any of you think BoJo is actually capable of reigning his Dad in? (Opinion BTW just to avoid confusion).

It's the police who appear to be failing in their duty. Has BoJo (or Ms Patel) told them to leave his Dad alone or did they come to that decision all by themselves. IMO someone will have made that decision, just not sure who.
    I imagine the police have more than enough to do at the moment, MA, without having to follow up on the rule breaking of those who should know better...eg Cummings and Stanley Johnson.

I think most would agree that the behaviour of a minority of the public has deteriorated markedly since the Cummings incident, and I know for a fact that, the weekend after news of the Cummings case ‘broke’, the police were inundated with examples of people giving their name as ‘Dominic Cummings’ and saying ‘if he can drive from London to Durham don’t think you can tell me where I can go’...or words to that effect.

I’m in no way advocating such behaviour, but it is my opinion that if the PM can’t control the actions of his own senior advisor and his own father in terms of socially responsible behaviour, then he has little chance of demonstrating leadership over the country as a whole.
    Coupled with the muddled thinking, contradictory messages and regular about turns that emerge from government on an almost daily basis then, frankly, I despair.

If Johnson, and more than a few other current Cabinet members, were managing a football team, leading a business or heading up a school they’d have been ridiculed and fired by now...but apparently that’s just me picking on the poor loves.

Thicky? Pot, kettle, black......

1."sic" meaning "transcribed as it was found in the original source, complete with errors". The word hysterical is spelled correctly and presumably TTR knows whether it evokes "wildly uncontrolled emotion" within him better than you do.

2. "populous" meaning a place where a lot of people live. I'm struggling to understand how a political leader can have a lot of people living in him or her.

3."are" - simple use of the plural where the singular is appropriate

Dumb, dumber or dumbest?

Quote Originally Posted by ramAnag View Post
    I imagine the police have more than enough to do at the moment, MA, without having to follow up on the rule breaking of those who should know better...eg Cummings and Stanley Johnson.

I think most would agree that the behaviour of a minority of the public has deteriorated markedly since the Cummings incident, and I know for a fact that, the weekend after news of the Cummings case ‘broke’, the police were inundated with examples of people giving their name as ‘Dominic Cummings’ and saying ‘if he can drive from London to Durham don’t think you can tell me where I can go’...or words to that effect.

I’m in no way advocating such behaviour, but it is my opinion that if the PM can’t control the actions of his own senior advisor and his own father in terms of socially responsible behaviour, then he has little chance of demonstrating leadership over the country as a whole.
    Coupled with the muddled thinking, contradictory messages and regular about turns that emerge from government on an almost daily basis then, frankly, I despair.

If Johnson, and more than a few other current Cabinet members, were managing a football team, leading a business or heading up a school they’d have been ridiculed and fired by now...but apparently that’s just me picking on the poor loves.
    I believe that BoJo was managing Hull for the first half of last night's game

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff Parkstone View Post
    I believe that BoJo was managing Hull for the first half of last night's game
    GP, instead of repeatedly trying to make out that I’ll blame Johnson and Co. for anything and everything, why don’t you actually present an argument illustrating anything that’s been handled well over the last five months, or even longer?

I doubt you can...or that it would take you very long...but instead of just firing off slightly snide replies (eg #308 & 309 amongst others) why not give it a go?

Page 31 of 38 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)