+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Fat mans windfall

Fat mans windfall

Ok we all hate the Cnut
    But
    What is he gonna do with £300M ?
    Probably buy another club?
    Or shop?

The man has more money than either he or his family will ever need

Why the need for all the wheeler dealing? Is it just greed?
    If I had that much money I wouldn’t be working that’s for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    Ok we all hate the Cnut
    But
    What is he gonna do with £300M ?
    Probably buy another club?
    Or shop?

The man has more money than either he or his family will ever need

though not the original intention no doubt it'll come in handy for bailing out his precious tat shops

Quote Originally Posted by ronandtet View Post
    though not the original intention no doubt it'll come in handy for bailing out his precious tat shops
    I would imagine he would need quite a lot of panic money to prop up Shyte Direct but at the same time he's always going to be an inveterate and compulsive gambler who cannot resist, by nature, a stupid punt on something big which takes his fancy. Calculated reasoning doesn't come into it so let's all hope he takes some silly plunge and loses his illgotten gains

I don't really care ,he was never going to invest in nufc

Quote Originally Posted by tooslomofo View Post
    I think a lot of it is greed although I'm guessing making money in those quantities must be addictive too. Money makes money and I would imagine seeing those numbers go up and up would be quite the thrill. I suspect fatso will have half an eye on the businesses that aren't going to make it through the other side of this crisis in the hope that he can hoover them up on the cheap ready for when things pick up again.

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    I think a lot of it is greed although I'm guessing making money in those quantities must be addictive too. Money makes money and I would imagine seeing those numbers go up and up would be quite the thrill. I suspect fatso will have half an eye on the businesses that aren't going to make it through the other side of this crisis in the hope that he can hoover them up on the cheap ready for when things pick up again.
    And wouldn't it be a gigantic chuckle if Shyte Direct was one of those businesses to go to the wall.

I suspect that despite all the talk of buying another club - he won't.

He's seen what a sink football can be, he won't be able to afford a prem club so it would have to be lower down where money reward for him would be minor.

He'll use it to prop up Shyte Direct and make some other acquisition as companies struggle.

As long as I never hear his name again unless its if he is declared bankrupt I don't care what he does with it as long as he is as miserable as he has made me for 13 yr.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)