+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: bundesliga

bundesliga

any one watching ? bit strange playing to a crowd you would get while training but playing like its a v1tal league game - if you don't like "no crowds" might have to get used to it if the premier league follows

I saw clip of mbabus assist yesterday
    Definitely a mistake letting him go.
    I bet he would come back here if we wanted him

The future of football

Is anybody else supporting Borussia Monchengladbach?

Watched the back end of one of the games...was strange tp see everyone touching elbows at the end.

Without going into the rights or wrongs of restarting the league, in isolation (no pun intended ) it was really good to see it -like a touch of normality.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    Newcastle has been twinned with gelenskerchen. Where shalke04 play
    They are known for their similarities with the toon.

They got beat 4-0 yesterday by Dortmund

I will support them rather than munching ballbag

I watched Bobby Robsons first home game at the Toon.8-0 v Sheffield Wednesday courtesy of NUFC TV.

With,Shearer,Speed,Dyer,Solano,Harper and Rob Lee in the side how the feck did Gullet lower their morale so deeply that they were second bottom with no wins when Sir Bobby took over.

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kirkland View Post
    don't actually support more favour them , dusseldorf and hanover as well . if there's nowt else on and any of them are playing I'll cheer them on

Massive mistake to sell Mbabu, also made me laugh earlier in the year when munich and dortmund fans were moaning and insulting about the billionaire who is investing in Hoffenheim because he is spending serious money on his home club yet both those clubs spend a fortune every year but of course its alright for those two.

Just the same as the rest of our league, They think they hear a sleeping giant beginning to stir,

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)