+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Football Radar and Notts Finances

Football Radar and Notts Finances

Just had a spare half an hour and a glass of wine to have a look at the company behind our owners. It surprised me how little I know, but I suppose the 10 months the Reedtz have been in charge have been so relatively drama free I’ve never felt the need to look very far.

It looks a great company to work for, and was obviously thriving, but the current situation must have hit them hard and I’m sure they were glad the Bundesliga restarted yesterday. Anyone got any more info into how things might look longer term?

I'm pretty sure Football Radar isn't the source of Notts' funds. If it were, we'd be screwed already. I heard something about the Reedtz bros' father being an extremely wealthy investment manager (or something like that), and I think they are involved with other businesses as well. It's a bit of a mystery, but for two people with such integrity to come out and say we'll be able to weather the storm, they must have enough.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    It looks a great company to work for, and was obviously thriving, but the current situation must have hit them hard.
    On reading that, am I the only one who had nightmare flashbacks about Paragon Interiors?

Thankfully the Reedtz brothers seem to be on a different level.

They use Football Radar for scouting but not funding I believe. Whilst in the UK, they own us and Football Radar, I believe they own a lot of businesses in Denmark. As also has been hinted at, their father is a billionaire (or very close to it) as well.

Makes you wonder, remember when a Danish Billionaire was going to buy us from Trew?

They made a statement reassuring fans that we'll be ok financially through this awful period, that'll do for me

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    On reading that, am I the only one who had nightmare flashbacks about Paragon Interiors?

Thankfully the Reedtz brothers seem to be on a different level.
    Yeah that’s what I’m about, imagine if Trew or Hardy were still in charge we’d be getting weekly warnings about the future of the club.

I think that’s why I’m so unconcerned about the promotion situation, if the owners can get through the virus thing so easily, getting out of the NL should be a piece of cake. On the pitch as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken Balti Pie View Post
    They use Football Radar for scouting but not funding I believe. Whilst in the UK, they own us and Football Radar, I believe they own a lot of businesses in Denmark. As also has been hinted at, their father is a billionaire (or very close to it) as well.

Makes you wonder, remember when a Danish Billionaire was going to buy us from Trew?
    If that's so then it is a shame Hardy couldn't keep his big mouth shut and he must have overpaid Trew. We'd probably be in League 1 with a sensible ownership.

Football Radar isn't financing, not enough asset for a start. But father, Peter Reedtz - well he seems to have his fingers in a lot of probably lucrative pies (ah ah, Pies, getit?) though I'm not sure I'd want to be in investment companies at the moment:

https://www.marketscreener.com/busin...N-E/biography/

Brothers Reedtz have never let us down yet. Until they do I have no reason to question them. if they say it'll all be good I am sure it will be.

They are doing the business so far but lets judge them in another year or two. Trew & Hardy were the bees knees to some in their first year, to the extent it was embarrassing.
    Love me, love myself Hardy was living a fantasy, RT was more like a fan wanting success but couldn't wait. So far. the Reedtz have been quiet,& taking things in their stride & not publically saying what they expect from the team

I suppose there is the worry in the back of the mind that we're taking it for granted that we'll be OK. The longer this goes on then the more owners you'd expect to struggle, but the statement they put out a while back was re-assuring enough that we're not among those clubs in immediate danger.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast