+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Premier League ..........

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Question, is it not within the SPFL rules that a club cannot take legal action such as an interim interdict against the SPFL?
    Very good point that if true. I hadn’t realised but it makes sense

Why then are they going on in media about bringing legal action ?!?

I do think this is best option.

With a bit of luck we will get drawn v the Fun in league cup next season

Quote Originally Posted by petermackie View Post
    You only played once at Dens this season...so even with some sort of boycott there will be more Hearts fans inside Dens this season than you lot last season
    Strikes me peter that that’s what’s most important to you.

You only played once at Dens this season...so even with some sort of boycott there will be more Hearts fans inside Dens this season than you lot last season
    Peter i offer you a bet on a public forum that the above will be proved incorrect,now i know i am taking a chance because their GOH maybe at Dens next season when they are declared champions but i am prepared to take that gamble.

Have you ever had a nosy on Jambo's Kickback?,i am gonna be fair and ask you to have a peek before you take my bet,i will leave the size of the wager to your good self mate

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    ........called. Surely this requires a ‘Statement’.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/52646282
    Percy the gardener phucking raging,
    he wanted null and void due to the contagion,
    his plan was working and he was delighted,
    but John broke ranks and promoted United.

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Percy the gardener phucking raging,
    he wanted null and void due to the contagion,
    his plan was working and he was delighted,
    but John broke ranks and promoted United.
    Name:  doon.jpg
Views: 463
Size:  20.1 KB

Sorry to put this up again GB but...…………….FFS

Why oh Why (Delilah) did he do that????????????

Still...……..every cloud etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    Be careful what you wish for is my advice to dee fans, but history keeps repeating itsel' - they were creaming at what would be our dwindling support. That never happened to us - but clearly has to them. Karma is a bitch.
    very true, we still turned up in numbers home and away, holding on to hope, hope we can turn it around. They have zero hope going by speaking to and reading numerous dees. Bahs no burst, its totally f ucking obliterated...
    Last edited by offshore_arab83; 18-05-2020 at 06:27 PM.

i would be willing to bet, money to a charity of your choice Pete that in the one game we played at yours we will have had more in the one game than the jambos will bring over 2 games, they are not ****ing happy with you lot and the boycott is real

Quote Originally Posted by GUNBOAT View Post
    Peter i offer you a bet on a public forum that the above will be proved incorrect,now i know i am taking a chance because their GOH maybe at Dens next season when they are declared champions but i am prepared to take that gamble.

Have you ever had a nosy on Jambo's Kickback?,i am gonna be fair and ask you to have a peek before you take my bet,i will leave the size of the wager to your good self mate
    ha ha just posted similar before reading this mate

Och isnt this karma thing just ****ing brilliant fellow arabs

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    Based on what exactly Peter?
    Hearts will be going for the league... they've got a big support...and I would hope we'll be going for the league too...so hard to imagine Hearts fans not turning up

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)