+ Visit Dundee FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: FAO BCram

FAO BCram

So Hearts are down, Utd are up, Dundee allow this without a whimper and there’s no reconstruction.

Exactly as I said it would pan out on TDBF to the smart arses.

What did Dundee get out of this shambles?

I don’t think this is over

Quote Originally Posted by jdfc View Post
    I don’t think this is over
    Agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    So Hearts are down, Utd are up, Dundee allow this without a whimper and there’s no reconstruction.

Exactly as I said it would pan out on TDBF to the smart ar
    What did Dundee get out of this shambles?
    Nothing yet. If everyone had accepted your opinion then there would have been no pressure for change. There have been talks about reconstruction.
    Is this the end of the matter, I hope not, and I am sure you do to.

Quote Originally Posted by BCram View Post
    Nothing yet. If everyone had accepted your opinion then there would have been no pressure for change. There have been talks about reconstruction.
    Is this the end of the matter, I hope not, and I am sure you do to.
    Not true, had we stuck with no vote real change could have been obtained.

The restructuring talks were no more than a showpiece and there will be none.

Quote Originally Posted by hmac View Post
    Not true, had we stuck with no vote real change could have been obtained.

The restructuring talks were no more than a showpiece and there will be none.
    Sorry HMac. I responded to your post. I thought that you were saying that the outcome was as you said it would be. I did not understand that you thought that if John Nelms had stuck with the original NO vote the outcome would have been different. My bad

Nelms' reversal just made us appear complicit. Hearts, Stranraer and Partick got shafted after all. We should have stuck to No.
    Last edited by parcbara; 19-05-2020 at 10:07 AM.

Voting In the way and manner That we did has scunnered me a bit.
    I don’t mind Tims and Dabs being awarded titles because it was 99.9% going to happen but to relegate Clubs was just wrong and any club the voted should hang their head in shame .
    Don’t get me started on the clubs who voted against reconstruction either.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuntz View Post
    Voting In the way and manner That we did has scunnered me a bit.
    I don’t mind Tims and Dabs being awarded titles because it was 99.9% going to happen but to relegate Clubs was just wrong and any club the voted should hang their head in shame .
    Don’t get me started on the clubs who voted against reconstruction either.
    spot on and reconstruction party was doomed the minute someone decided there was to be 15 people involved,too many cooks and all that

rotten to the core up here

If there was 24 clubs at the end of covid they wud still have a league of 12 then three leagues of 4........it seems to be the Scottish way.....4 old firm games, 4 old firm visits.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)