+ Visit Cambridge United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Empathy for Chalky.

Empathy for Chalky.

There he is in his flat while his love is a long way away. He must be pining, not to mention being a bull at a gate. I trust you are not playing away chalky. If I were you, I would at least be trying. All this exclusivity is all rubbish. All women will hurt you in the end, they only want you while it suits.

As for Sue, are you sure she isn't playing away? Hope im not going to far.

I cant tell.

Gina of Lensfield road.

Ooooh a tread all about me,how exciting

I wouldn't say that I'm pining for Sue but I'm certainly missing her and can't wait until I'm allowed back to the IoW
    I haven't been playing away and I never would as it's wrong,as for Sue who knows as she's a bit younger than me but I doubt it as she doesn't seem the type
    Everybody Hurts as REM once sang and they are right,women aren't exclusive in dealing out pain,it can be administered by anyone including you and me if we are in the mood,have you heard Hurt by Johnny Cash,the pain isn't within the needle but the soul,that song hurts me when I hear it

I will get it on youtube. There was research done on nightclubs. It showed that regardless of how well a person dressed or came across in a nightclub, it wasn't the deciding factor on attraction.

If your psyche or sprituality is in sync with someone, you will be attracted to them regardless. You will notice them as soon as you enter the room. No matter how they look.

And so it was with me. I was totally attracted to a married woman, that's my tragedy. I wasn't strong enough not to do it. The one woman who left me helpless was someone elses.

Ry Cooder did some good ballads, and "that's how love turned out for me " sums it up.

Theres me belly aching, I have no right too. I hurt someone bad. She thought I was Clint Eastwood, or the equivalent. If I had my time again I would undo that sin.

You cant live and not be hurt, or the opposite, all you can do is throw yourself on his mercy, and hope something is learned. Too long apart is one of two things. You can grow apart, or the heart grows fonder, which is it? You must speak on the phone, what does your intuition say?, hot or cold.

Hal of Prepotto.

"Another man held that fire,burned our house to the ground,
    That's the way that love turned out for me"

What beautiful lyrics Frank,I've never heard the song before so I looked it up,there's genuine pain in those lyrics

Ive just listened to that Johnny Cash song, ive heard it before but never really listened to the lyrics. I know what hes singing about, but not from being like that. People used to refer people like that to me because I had a skill in it. Its existential stuff, and abuse at a young age. Having said that its genetic as well.

If you are referring to the pain of life, embrace it. It all comes and goes. Even Johnny Cash is becoming aware of the damage he is causing.

Theres nowt as painful as growing.

Frazier.

Do you feel empathy for Ry Cooder when he said her heart out on That's The Way That Love Turned Out For Me because he's singing about how he's lost his love to somebody like you Frank,somebody who doesn't mind who he hurts or what family he will break up as long as he gets his 15 minutes in a Skeggy caravan

Fif**** minutes? It was all night, and then a coffee on the back step as the sun came up. It was never enough. I lost in the end, im sure that will please you. You can change your genetics and your past by changing today. Today will be the past tomorrow.

As I said, HE can judge me. Not you.

Be honest here Frank,it wasn't all night passion was it,probably 30 mins max and then she took you down to the arcades for the night and a ice cream before heading to Chip Alley for some supper,the memories are always better than the realities
    You will be judged cometh the day and tbh I don't think that it will go against you,heaven would be empty if you didn't get in because of every little discretion especially if you was young and in love (or so you thought)

It all fits into place now. I have said before now how quickly you can turn from friendliness to rage. Your parents and sisters were not out of step, you were.

You are a nasty piece of work, as all personality disordered people are. As per Johhny Cash.

You could be right tbf Frank but to be honest I can't be bothered to argue about it but at least I don't feel self pity because I couldn't keep up with a married woman in my younger days and to take empathy with Ry Cooder in That's The Way That Love Turned Out For Me is just taking the p.iss if I'm honest,I bet that you've given more love and affection to Molly than any woman that you've known,do you still watch po.rnos to get off?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)