+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mansfield release 11 any of them good for us?

Loved Bishop at Notts. A tough, determined captain who could also play a bit. We really should have signed him the season he went to Mansfield, instead of David bloody Vaughan. He's probably too old now though.

I'd take Krystian Pearce back. A quality defender on his day. Another player we should never have got rid of. I seem to remember he was thrown under the bus by Mad Dog for making a mistake.

Can't really see any players there that I'd take, but I don't really know much about them. Maynard is obviously a good lower-league striker, but he must be one of the better-paid players in L2. I'd rather we signed up-and-coming gems like Roberts than highly paid journeymen.

None, we have far better here in all positions

Quote Originally Posted by Oldstripy View Post
    Mansfield Town Football Club have announced their retained list, following the end of the League Two season.

11 players are released immediately:
    Neal Bishop, Craig Davies, Otis Khan, Conrad Logan, Alex MacDonald, Bobby Olejnik, Krystian Pearce, Matt Preston,
    Omari Sterling-James, Noah Stokes and Hayden White.

Negotiations are under way with:
    Tom Fielding, Jordan Graham, Lewis Gibbens, Nicky Maynard, Joe Riley, Alistair Smith and Aiden Walker.

https://en-gb.facebook.com/BBCNottinghamSport/
    Alex McDonald anyone.?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123