+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Positive

Some homes do have 'sheds' outside ,could be he has built himself a small bar inside and dwells there to his hearts content?

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    If Woany is indeed "currently safe and well at home", how does that affect his family?
    He probably does the same as my paramedic son who, when he returns home to his family in Sheffield from his duty in London, lives in one room in the house and has no contact with the rest of the familly, one of whom is a GP in Sheffield. He has lived like this since before March and will contnue to do so for some time yet.
    Unlike quite a number on here, he is convinced that this thing is real and says that a lot of things will come out in the aftermath ----whenever that is!

well, I guess if Tanzania took non-human samples from a goat from a goat and a pawpaw fruit , and both came back with positive results, and that the guy who designed the test (Kary Mullis) thought it shouldn't be used for this purpose of discovering infectious disease....then I'd guess....that there are bats in the belfry.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    He probably does the same as my paramedic son who, when he returns home to his family in Sheffield from his duty in London, lives in one room in the house and has no contact with the rest of the familly, one of whom is a GP in Sheffield. He has lived like this since before March and will contnue to do so for some time yet.
    Unlike quite a number on here, he is convinced that this thing is real and says that a lot of things will come out in the aftermath ----whenever that is!
    I'm at a loss with it all Supersub6. All around us gardens are jammed, BBQ's are going, kids are all over the place. Corona virus? Something is not right here and I don't have a clue what's going on and sadly, neither does Boris, from what I can see.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bedlington Terrier View Post
    I'm at a loss with it all Supersub6. All around us gardens are jammed, BBQ's are going, kids are all over the place. Corona virus? Something is not right here and I don't have a clue what's going on and sadly, neither does Boris, from what I can see.
    We are at a loss and so are many of those on the front line Two of my son's colleagues in the LAS, both fit and well and in their early 50s, have died from the virus and left wives and children without husbands and dads.

Quote Originally Posted by Supersub6 View Post
    We are at a loss and so are many of those on the front line Two of my son's colleagues in the LAS, both fit and well and in their early 50s, have died from the virus and left wives and children without husbands and dads.
    What I fail to understand Supersub6 is why the virus proves fatal for some and for others it's a breeze?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)