+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Notts quiz questions no.7

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    A good guess? Did he work it out himself? He could have checked the utm site, you can see a full list at the link. If you don't see it, F5 or refresh for the new page.

http://tvset.byethost12.com/utm/magg...314A:-19250701
    I was out yesterday & only saw it late last night & didn't realise I could have seen it on your sight - I spent an enjoyable hour flicking through the pages of The Definitive Notts County Book this morning & ticked off the wrong answers till left with Walsall.

Quote Originally Posted by justincast View Post
    Yes you did help with narrowing the odds down with your multiple guesses navypie. Great quiz question again upthemaggies as you wouldn't think that games v Leeds, Wolves or Birmingham would be the lowest gate in a season.
    I had to double check Birmingham and Leeds because they make no sense. Birmingham was under 4k on a Saturday early in the 25/26 season in the top flight. Leeds were still in with a decent chance of going up to the top flight towards the end of the season, again on a Saturday, less than 13k. Maybe both would make sense in context of their other home gates those seasons, but at face value they do raise eyebrows.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    I had to double check Birmingham and Leeds because they make no sense. Birmingham was under 4k on a Saturday early in the 25/26 season in the top flight. Leeds were still in with a decent chance of going up to the top flight towards the end of the season, again on a Saturday, less than 13k. Maybe both would make sense in context of their other home gates those seasons, but at face value they do raise eyebrows.
    Maybe the Peaky Blinders frightened everyone away from a game at St. Andrews in the first days of hooliganism.

Yes you did help with narrowing the odds down with your multiple guesses navypie. Great quiz question again upthemaggies as you wouldn't think that games v Leeds, Wolves or Birmingham would be the lowest gate in a season.
    Agreed, thanks utm for the time and effort.

Maybe the Peaky Blinders frightened everyone away from a game at St. Andrews in the first days of hooliganism.
    I remember going to watch Forest ( just went for a day out with some Florist supporting mates ) at Birmingham a lifetime ago, they were throwing house bricks at us!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234