+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Takeover given go ahead

shouldn't we saying "Mike-over given go ahead"?

Quote Originally Posted by Geordie_Jacko View Post
    Forbes are not your normal clickbait site. If its on there its cans time. Always has been for me though.

Aye, to be fair, Geordie, you've been saying that from early on.

Mind, your liver won't thank you for it!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zippity View Post
    Aye, to be fair, Geordie, you've been saying that from early on.

Mind, your liver won't thank you for it!!
    Aye 😂 needs must though Zip. We have had 13 year of the parasite and the misery of all he has done. We all need to enjoy this, I will be celebrating after the announcement as if we have won something.
    Always knew it would go through, its the Saudi Prince and his investment fund, when they want something they get it. A bit like a footballer, in the past and some extent now, when Barcelona or Real Madrid come knocking they get their man.
    Totally understand fans wary of another fake over because of the Ashley factor but this has been out of his hands ever since it went to the PL after deposit paid.

Aye, the nervousness isn't to do with fatso now, it's because of the amount of people and organisations (including fellow PL clubs if certain reports are to be believed ffs!) who were trying to get this stopped,

Fucking wankers.

It appears that they've failed and it's going to make the whole thing even more glorious, if that's even possible!!!

The ultimate dream for any club (and if they say it's not, they're lying) is to be taken over by insanely rich Arabs....and it's about to happen to us.

Christmas and birthdays rolled into one and multiplied by about a billion is how I'll be feeling.

It`s in The Sun......................must be true

Quote Originally Posted by coastferret View Post
    It`s in The Sun......................must be true
    Wouldn't believe anything in that rag. This is done but not because they say so. They are just following suit to get clicks to their site. I have a long c'unts list over this with all the journalists that have lied and tried to make us feel bad.
    We have certainly found out about quite a few as to why Ashley has had an easy ride off them.
    At the end of the day, those that want it, those that don't, all you sh1tty little tabloids go after the man who sold it to the Saudis. Don't try and make me feel bad, because I don't 🍻🍻

I’m waiting for it to be on the club website before celebrating seeing the back of that parasite.

Plenty of reports now that the Premier league has give it the go ahead. If that is the case surely it can't take to long for money to change hands along with ownership. I'm not very knowledgeable on these sort of things but would the funds not just be a case of a simple digital transition?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)