+ Visit Burnley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Dingbats - Name the Countries

I was thinking Bali as well Balan but, as you say, it is not a proper country.

I'm buggered if I can think of owt else though....

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    Number 18 : ... it gives you Bali, but that's a province of Indonesia. Could it be that some Aussie has done this and thinks Bali is some country ?
    Same applies with No.2: 'West In-Ds' describes an collection of Independent Caribbean Islands/Countries.

It's Bollox. You have failed again - miserably 59er. Sanctions will be imposed.

59 _60 : Is it fisshing down in Bolton today ? I know the weather has effect on some people and of course, if the moon,is what we call a 'full moon', but it isn't a full moon, that can drive a few 'bonkers'

Nah, Balan.

He's always like that

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Attachment 15837

Sorry for the poor photo, that's Bachmann Turner Overdrive!

Quote Originally Posted by Balanbam00 View Post
    59 _60 : Is it fisshing down in Bolton today ? I know the weather has effect on some people and of course, if the moon,is what we call a 'full moon', but it isn't a full moon, that can drive a few 'bonkers'
    Have you not found any rock throwing ten year old terrorists yet Balan?

No, I have not seen any kids throwing rocks ,and where I am its very quiet. But I interviewed a father of one of the kids, he told me that ''all these years we have been stupid !'' I wanted to say ''yes I know that, but kept quiet!'' He said, ''if a child of ten can hurl these huge rocks, some 40 to 50 meters ,why don't we train them for the Olympics?'' So lazy bones father is now personal instructor to about 70 kids,all hurling these massive rocks at cardboard targets ,in identical image as our own IDF soldiers. If any tabloid prints ,Palestinians building defense walls to stop the IDF, from entering Palestinian villages you know its, 'Fake news'; its these kids all hurling rocks !

Attachment 15843

I think the kids are all too busy trying to grab a bottle or two of drinking water Balan, don't you?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)