+ Visit Aberdeen FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New kits

Home- Really poor. What's with the collar and cuffs they just look daft. Also in a time where the population have pretty much all put on weight they introduce a tight fitting top. Nice work

Away - That sponsor band looks like we have changed sponsor mid season and its been sewn over.

Cant remember the last time I didn't buy the red top. This will be one of those rare occurrences

Cant remember the last time I didn't buy the white top. This will be one of those rare occurrences

The club needed to pull cracking shirts out of the bag this season to add to the coffers. Going by the feedback I have seen so far. They have failed miserably.Heavily negative so far

Hopefully some smart polo shirts or whatever to fall back on

Both are utter rank, first time in a long time I will not be wearing either of them, ever. I will buy them both to support the club since im in NL...but good lordy, who the ƒuck approved these!

Bigger and more important things to worry about it guess.

MEH.

Back to hibernation.

If King Joey was playing in that kit he would look like Suntie.

The away kit would be ok without the giant post-it a bit 70's West Germany. 'Gold' stops it looking too Morris Marina but i don't get the fascination with the 70's in general - the decade that taste forgot.

Laughably bad, I would love to know who sanctioned those efforts.

Those are both terrible, the sponsors name patch seems to have been ironed on to the away strip.

Quote Originally Posted by donunder View Post
    if king joey was playing in that kit he would look like suntie.
    Last edited by deedon; 21-05-2020 at 02:45 PM.

The red one isn't my cup of tea but who ever designed it was told to give a nod to the 1958-64 period so they weren't really given a lot to go on.

The more I see the white one the more I like it. Lets face it they were never going to manage to keep the AbMad forum happy.

Quote Originally Posted by mondo_notion View Post
    The red one isn't my cup of tea but who ever designed it was told to give a nod to the 1958-64 period so they weren't really given a lot to go on.

The more I see the white one the more I like it. Lets face it they were never going to manage to keep the AbMad forum happy.

Was that actually designed for us?

I thought it was just a p1sh Adidas template...either way its phucking sh1te.

Tell you one thing. McKenna fair needs his barnet trimmed.

I do wish the club would let the fans have an input into the clubs shirt design
    Looks like both shirts took 1 min to design
    Not impressed with either to be honest
    Away shirt is horrendous
    Come on AFC please get us get involved

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast