+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Stand out players

Stand out players

From all the teams we have seen in league one. Who were the 10 stand out players.
    I'm really struggling to get to 10 though from ourselves Ike has to be on the list. Toney (even though most miller's don't like him) should make the list..
    I will keep the rest back until you have had a say

The Wimbledon goalkeeper. I think he is called Day ...on loan from Cardiff..he signed for Cardiff the same day as wil vaulks. He came from Newport county to cardiff ..

Two stand out goalkeepers,
    1. Robert Sanchez on loan at Rochdale from Brighton.
    2. Mariosi - goalkeeper at Coventry City
    3. Connor Ogilvie - left back at Gillingham.
    4. Matt Godden Coventry City- didn’t do much against us but scored.
    5. Ivan Toney - just for his goals This season

In No precise order I’d say

Michael Ihiekwe (Rotherham)
    Ryan Allsop (Wycombe)
    Ivan Toney (Mardy posh)
    Chiedozie Ogbene (Rotherham)
    Tyler Walker (Lincoln)
    Scott Fraser (Burton) I want him for us next year
    Freddie ladapo (Rotherham)
    Henderson (Rochdale)
    Liam feeney (blackpool)
    Barlaser (Rotherham)

I maybe a bit biased 😉

Agree re Sanchez and Toney.

Also Smodic (spelling?) at Posh.

As well as day in the net for Wimbledon, i thought the young lad Paul Osew had a cracking game against us, I thought Chezzy was going to take him to the cleaners but it didn't happen.

Manny Monthe CB Tranmere
    Luke Matheson LB for Dale

It's a risk choosing some players as they might have had a good game against us and be average for the rest of the season

Danny Hylton from Aldershot springs to mind although he played for Luton in Cship
    Matt Tubbs Crawley Town

Barlaser
    Ihiekwe
    Ladapo
    Ogbene
    Our best players I’d say but maybe only two of them in the top 10. Barlaser and Ihiekwe

Toney more than likely would be on that list and will probably go on to a bigger club eventually because he’ll be one of the ‘big up’ Players that always does 5he rounds but not for me.

Agree with Flour because there’s always been talk of how good a player is but when you see them against us they’re nothing like, consistency is the key

Agree with flour about matherson for Rochdale. For a 17 year old he looked like prem is destine.

Smodic at posh looked like championship is his level.

Walker was a player I would have liked here. Prob play for forest one day though if we go up a loan for him to us could be his next stepping stone.

Henry is a player I likes at wolves. Can't remember him playing at NYS this season, recall him being injured though even at 30 he's prob the best AM in league 1...

He didn't work for us but meguire has been a handful for Sunderland. They love him up there and I sht myself when he plays us

Matheson from Dale actually signed for Wolves last Xmas and was loaned back so no chance of signing him

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast