+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: More delays as L1 tries to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Darragh MacAnthony podcast. If you have 40 mins this is well worth.

He talks through events and developments in the last 2 weeks and content of the EFL meeting. And gives context to comments hes made where he feels hes been misquoted and mis-represented.

Really very good - the best piece I heard on the current situation in L1.

https://open.spotify.com/episode/1MT...RTOL0QbfUMTfdA
    I'm not going to waste 40 minutes listening to a man who now claims what he has written on Twitter and said to the press has been misquoted and misrepresented.
    Perhaps he should be more careful about shooting his mouth off then maybe he wouldn't feel it necessary to try to explain himself later.
    Tony Stewart has more class in his little fingernail than MacAnthony has in his entire body

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    I'm not going to waste 40 minutes listening to a man who now claims what he has written on Twitter and said to the press has been misquoted and misrepresented.
    Perhaps he should be more careful about shooting his mouth off then maybe he wouldn't feel it necessary to try to explain himself later.
    Tony Stewart has more class in his little fingernail than MacAnthony has in his entire body
    You should it’s great for when your sat on loo 😂

Although Tone is obviously biased he's doing it for all the right reasons. Yes he's invested in the Millers and wouldn't want that blown away but he genuinely wants the club and the town to do well. He specifically wants RUFC to succeed and as he has said he's in it for the long term and so is his son.

The other bloke couldn't careless about the fortunes of Peterborough really and has openly said he intends to walk away. Tic tic as we say on here.
    He's only concern is the money he's wasted not the long term future of PUFC.
    I pity their fans a little. Not too much just a small bit

Quote Originally Posted by Silly-miller View Post
    No he backtracked on that saying it was nothing to do with us he just wanted a fair way to end the season (yeah right why did he want a 2 winner tournament then) no his problem was the amount of messages he got tagged in on twitter lol (maybe if he didn’t say Rotherham don’t deserve to go up he wouldn’t have got all that)

😗🙄
    It wasnt him that said we shouldnt go up. Wasnt that Fry.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    It wasnt him that said we shouldnt go up. Wasnt that Fry.
    They both said it he said it on sky sports football show when Gary Neville interviewed him and fry said it on radio I think

If the unlikely happened and we were asked to complete the fixtures,I would really fancy our chances of automatic promotion if not champions, because now we have a fully fit squad and the best in the league.UTM

Quote Originally Posted by MillerBill View Post
    If the unlikely happened and we were asked to complete the fixtures,I would really fancy our chances of automatic promotion if not champions, because now we have a fully fit squad and the best in the league.UTM
    Completely agree

Well another week, will we see any positives from EFL ?

https://t.co/dAH5cTEr2I?amp=1

Will Stevenage vote to play on? Strange thing to do if so imo

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    https://t.co/dAH5cTEr2I?amp=1

Will Stevenage vote to play on? Strange thing to do if so imo
    League 2 voted weeks ago to end the season.

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast