+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast

Thread: More delays as L1 tries to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    I think from a legal sense you're allowed within 2m if your work demands it.
    But don't you have to have protective measures in place, i.e. PPE. Otherwise, you could be negligent of protecting your workers health.

What happens if one of the staff/players get it and dies? Who takes responsibility?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Or better still finish the season with table footy games ...
    . Like that idea roly.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    What happens if one of the staff/players get it and dies? Who takes responsibility?
    Surely this is no different to any other job. Shops have been open all through.

Quote Originally Posted by fc_miller View Post
    But don't you have to have protective measures in place, i.e. PPE. Otherwise, you could be negligent of protecting your workers health.
    Isnt the idea that they test player and only allow those who are virus free to play.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Darragh Mac Anthony

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Darragh Mac Anthony
    He might even die him sen!

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Isnt the idea that they test player and only allow those who are virus free to play.
    Forgot about the testing, but that would still mean that everyone tested would need to isolate after having the test from others that have not had the test until the game takes place.

How long do the tests take?

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Darragh Mac Anthony
    😂

Problem I have with testing is 10 days ago prem players took a test. 6 were positive. The club's would have asked to players and staff to be extra cautious as to not get covid or footy won't go ahead..
    3 days later test 2 revealed another 2 positive tests.
    5 days later 4 more test positive.
    I would be asking why those 4 got it and where have they/family members been to catch it.
    Experts are now saying 2-14 days from being in contact to not being contagious.
    It's a nine field imo. Anyone know how many German players have tested positive. The UK has about 4x the death rate of Germany so you would expect infections to be at sim levels

Page 20 of 21 FirstFirst ... 1018192021 LastLast