+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: More delays as L1 tries to find a solution.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    What is even worse Grist is the BBC report is wrong. If you look at the actual figures presented by the 'scientists', Portsmouth have a better chance of finishing 2nd than we do (22.9%) and we have a better chance of finishing 3rd than they do (19%). Hopefully the League read the BBC report and not the scientist's
    Shut up Cam.

TBH I still believe that Coventry wouldn’t have got autos but we’ll probably not see if that’s the case now
    Last edited by millertop; 27-05-2020 at 02:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    What is even worse Grist is the BBC report is wrong. If you look at the actual figures presented by the 'scientists', Portsmouth have a better chance of finishing 2nd than we do (22.9%) and we have a better chance of finishing 3rd than they do (19%). Hopefully the League read the BBC report and not the scientist's
    Well I don't personally know or know of either of these two experts but the cynic in me suspects that neither have actually been to a football match in league 1.

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Well I don't personally know or know of either of these two experts but the cynic in me suspects that neither have actually been to a football match in league 1.
    Rugby maybe more heir game

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post

and when did football results become predictable - outside of match fixing?

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Shut up Cam.

TBH I still believe that Coventry wouldn’t have got autos but we’ll probably not see if that’s the case now
    Well I think the scientific evidence I provided in post 40 on the other thread (about votes etc) is just as valid but it got lost in the midst of Grist and John2's Voller style gobbing war

Rotherham would be getting away with murder if they get promoted according to Barry Fry.

Nice choice of words under the the current situation

If the decision by PL and EFL is to play the games, is there going to be a change to the covid-19 rules?

Currently, only 1 person can meet with another person from a different household, they have to keep 2m apart, they can only meet outside in public areas and groups of 3 or more are still illegal. From Monday it is likely that up to 6 people can meet from different households, but still need to keep 2m apart and outside only.

How is this going to work with football, do they need the social distancing rules to be relaxed or are they going to wear PPE? I don't see the distancing rules being relaxed for months.

It's easy play 6 a side zone footy for the rest of the season. It will be like table footy. The only trouble is when the ball stops in a place where nobody can reach and you have to tilt the pitch to get yo a player.😁

Or better still finish the season with table footy games ...

I think from a legal sense you're allowed within 2m if your work demands it.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast