+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Also on this day but in 2005

Also on this day but in 2005

That day up in Inverness.. Carnage, what phuckin day, the fact our kick off was delayed by 13 mins so us winning the penalty ten mins from the end literally when full time was coming through from Livingston /Dundee... The scenes when Robson smashed it home

There used to be a great set of pics behind the goal of the day think that a ict fan put on a gallery of the game, would be class to see those again

The journey back pishing ourselves at kev the dee on your call when in aviemore, the faces on the few funsters around as we got back into the town

drive back was ace - we are staying up posters on signs, posts and anything. Bedlam behind goal. Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Shedboy1971 View Post
    drive back was ace - we are staying up posters on signs, posts and anything. Bedlam behind goal. Lovely.
    Ha ha. On the way home I was behind a bus with the DFC "We are staying up" poster on the back window. Of course some had written on the bottom: "No yir fkn no".

Quote Originally Posted by TerryTheTerror View Post
    Ha ha. On the way home I was behind a bus with the DFC "We are staying up" poster on the back window. Of course some had written on the bottom: "No yir fkn no".
    Them Tully posters went DOON in history,another brilliant day for a Jacobite Arab all my Christmases came at once.

The photie of Tam the man greetin' on the pitch at Livi was another great memory that day. I luv the Fun being...well...The Fun.

Quote Originally Posted by GFLower View Post
    The photie of Tam the man greetin' on the pitch at Livi was another great memory that day. I luv the Fun being...well...The Fun.

bbcode image

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)