This pandemic has certainly brought the best out of a lot of people - others helping each other. Capt Tom etc.

It’s also brought the worst in many people and businesses - greed, self interest, and attacks on key workers. Customer service in many companies and rude staff now seems the norm because of Coronavirus. When phoning a company it’s now the norm to get a stupid - due to a huge volume of calls etc etc your call may get answered at Xmas!!

Insurance companies are treating people like s hit too with not paying out claims or just not responding after months! Is this fair!!

Some companies have become ultra efficient with staff working from home etc whilst the majority are still happy to take orders and money and give a s hit service. We all applaud safety but can’t see why some shops bother to open if they operate like the gestapo and are rude!

I do think the economy must get going again soon otherwise it will crash big time. Would it not be easier to look at deaths by age and underlying health conditions and ask all these people to stay at home - it must be 95% and yes it includes myself!

Trips to the tip and b and q have seen a huge amount of very elderly people there - is it not best to stay at home! Looking at the Sweden model which I thought was risky - seems it’s not been bad at all!

The self quarantine rule on entry to the country - fantastic but should this not happened early April?

Lastly - thugs who abuse key workers should be made an example of by spending a long time behind bars!