+ Visit Leeds United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Timing

Timing

Can anyone give some guidance on the appropriate time to begin panicking about whether we'll get promoted once we restart or whether we'll blow it?

I don't want to start worrying too late and regret it and feel like i played a part because i didn't wear my lucky will y warmer etc, but i had some mild anxiety this morning when considering the first game back, and whilst it was good to feel completely normal again and in the Leeds zone somewhat, i'm not sure i'm panicking enough yet to be considered a proper fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Jezleeds View Post
    Can anyone give some guidance on the appropriate time to begin panicking about whether we'll get promoted once we restart or whether we'll blow it?

I don't want to start worrying too late and regret it and feel like i played a part because i didn't wear my lucky will y warmer etc, but i had some mild anxiety this morning when considering the first game back, and whilst it was good to feel completely normal again and in the Leeds zone somewhat, i'm not sure i'm panicking enough yet to be considered a proper fan.
    Don't think any of us are panicking at present, there's not enough known that would justify panicking, just hoping for decisions and clarity. As for when that point might be reached, who knows (given the kind of drivel we have heard coming out of the current round of EFL meetings)
    Last edited by WTF11; 22-05-2020 at 11:10 AM.

After living through the toilet roll crisis and then the pasta crisis nothing else in this life holds any fear for me. Bring it on....

Can we wait until the season actually starts before we start panicking......

If we do start back, Cardiff away and then Fulham at home is not an easy start, 27 points to play for, reckon 15/18 points may get us there, whether that would be as champions or runners up I'm not sure, worrying yet..... Oh yes, if it doesn't go ahead and we are crowned champions on ppg, we then have to wait for relegation to be sanctioned by the Premier league......worrying about that yet....oh yes, maybe I'm just a born worrier....or maybe seen everything leeds just taken away by bad luck....i mean, top of the league, on a roll, looking to sail into the premiership, looking stronger each week, and we get hit by a once in a century pandemic, you couldn't make it up.

Im pretty sure Bamford missed the virus though

Supports Leeds and you worry full feckin stop!

I'd say 'In Bielsa We Trust' !

I hope we dont get promoted as the sky i pay for only has championship games and i can watch us play live every now and than legally othwerwise I'll have to illegally watch on computer
    Ohhhh and i won't get smacked by Mrs O it hurts hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by Billyni View Post
    Im pretty sure Bamford missed the virus though
    Ya feckn gimp. Lol

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)