+ Visit Newcastle United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: OT/ The Last Dance

OT/ The Last Dance

Anybody watch this on Netflix?

Probably the greatest sports documentary I've ever seen - and I've never cared much for basketball previously.

Also, if you haven't watched it, the Bobby Robson documentary is on Netflix as well. Really well put together.

Quote Originally Posted by HughieG View Post

Probably the greatest sports documentary I've ever seen - and I've never cared much for basketball previously.

Also, if you haven't watched it, the Bobby Robson documentary is on Netflix as well. Really well put together.
    Brilliant! I’ve been watching every week.

I didn’t realise how much of a d1ckhead & a bully Michael Jordan was to his teammates. Eye opener.

Dennis Rodman >>>>> Joe Exotic

Quote Originally Posted by BenArfa10 View Post
    Brilliant! I’ve been watching every week.

I didn’t realise how much of a d1ckhead & a bully Michael Jordan was to his teammates. Eye opener.

Dennis Rodman >>>>> Joe Exotic
    Haha yes, he is definitely the bulls' Joe Exotic.

I gotta say with regards to Michael, I think he had to be that way in order to be as dominant as he was. He could probably be very unpleasant, but in my view most of his teammates seem to acknowledge that he did make them better because he held them to such high standards. I think there have been bigger divas in the history of sports than MJ. And he is probably the greatest to have played the game.

now you've mentioned it, I''l give it a watch over the weekend

and Sir Bob too

cheers

I have got 2 or 3 bobby documentaries , all are great, i have seen the basketball one on Netflix but never watched it, i will give it a look though.

That tiger thing, its supposed to be mint but im one of those people who will refuse to watch something when i get it rammed down my throat.

Game of thrones
    two and a half men

had them all thrown in my face and never will see them because of it.

I know im a dick, but its just the way i am.

The best Bobby documentary is the one the BBC did called "just call me Bobby"

i dont mind the docs by Steven Greer but he is one egotistical ****, interesting though

Haha yes, he is definitely the bulls' Joe Exotic.

I gotta say with regards to Michael, I think he had to be that way in order to be as dominant as he was. He could probably be very unpleasant, but in my view most of his teammates seem to acknowledge that he did make them better because he held them to such high standards. I think there have been bigger divas in the history of sports than MJ. And he is probably the greatest to have played the game.
    There are other great players out there who don't need to be bullies to their teammates to spur them on and improve them. By all means train as hard as the real thing but no need to be the way he was. He tries justify it saying that's how everyone was going to get close to his level. That is utter nonsense. There is more than one way to inspire your teammates to achieve greatness and leave blood sweat and tears on the court.

The greatest to play the game, absolutley! There is a reason why he said everyone will hate him after this series comes out. The guy knows he was a d1ckhead and a bully. It took someone standing up to him to put him in his place. Funny how bullies pick on those they think are too weak or too polite to fight back. Now he says it was so they would become better players....getaway man. He just enjoyed being a d!ck.

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)