+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Meadow Lane Capacity - Social distancing

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    A rattle at 1m would be pretty dangerous!

What about bringing back airhorns?
    In a minute somebody's going to mention the V******* word aren't they?

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    I have to say, the whole of us in the Pavis wearing masks might be a frightening site .

You wouldn't know whether we were alive, or dead. So I suppose nothing would really change
    The stewards could always be given sticks.

I think it will be either no capacity or full capacity. How would partial capacity/social distancing work in the toilets or concourse for example? getting to the game etc.

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    In a minute somebody's going to mention the V******* word aren't they?
    anyone that mentions that deserves a football banning order for life - or a season ticket for Forest....

Caught the Huddersfield Town owner on talkSport in the last hour who painted a very grim picture, he was talking about the possibility of up to 50-60 clubs going under after furlough ends and is worried about the pyramid being maintained. Also, completing this season (which the championship are expected to do) isn't the problem, it's next season. He mentioned the NL a few times as well, a lot of people talk as though football below L2 doesn't exist, but it was nice to hear they haven't all forgotten about us.

Quote Originally Posted by Chinawhite1000 View Post
    anyone that mentions that deserves a football banning order for life - or a season ticket for Forest....
    Surely never the latter. Far too cruel and definitely a violation of all human rights conventions.

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Caught the Huddersfield Town owner on talkSport in the last hour who painted a very grim picture, he was talking about the possibility of up to 50-60 clubs going under after furlough ends and is worried about the pyramid being maintained. Also, completing this season (which the championship are expected to do) isn't the problem, it's next season. He mentioned the NL a few times as well, a lot of people talk as though football below L2 doesn't exist, but it was nice to hear they haven't all forgotten about us.
    I heard that. I suppose the good news would be, if the Danes hang around, we could be competing for a place in the Championship whenever next season is played.

Huddersfield chairman will know the financial issues facing lower leagues as he used to own Southport.

My opinion is it probably wont come to that as fans will be in lower league grounds by October.

I think it would be interesting to know out of everyone who went to the last game on March 14th how many went on to show Covid symptoms in the following couple of weeks. How many from a 25% capacity crowd caught it at a time when cases were starting to rise rapidly

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567