+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Quiz night tomorrow?

I thought it was the footballer quiz when I read the first line, would have been a difficult one as footballers always used to run pubs when they retired from the game.
    Last edited by great_fire; 23-05-2020 at 10:44 PM.

Like musicians everywhere, 4 hours tuning and warming up for a five minute performance

I don't like general knowledge quizzes I don't know any generals! These quizters only like quizzes they can win they get mardy. Best landlady I ever knew were I live used to run a quiz in my local every Friday night. This bloke was well known were I live he was like memory man he was coming in every week winning hardly drinking. So landlady changed quiz to a bingo quiz less general knowledge questions. Read answers out in random order so depended how it fell on your quiz sheet. More fun. Memory man got huff on & we didn't see him again.

Well I went to sleep, what did I miss?

Managed to answer some of Millersmind but Woody needs his internet sorting or move house

Very innovative Geetarman, I must admit to getting bored with the usual quiz stuff, but this new concept of guessing the question I'm quite taken with, cant see it catching on though !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12