+ Visit Dundee United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: O/T - The Last Dance

Quote Originally Posted by Whitfieldarab View Post
    Just finished it. Outstanding.

Episode 9 though. Pizzagate - na that wee load of 5hite nearly put a dampener on what was an excellent documentary. Nearly.

Edit to add. Carmen Elektra is still a sort
    It’s brilliant isn’t it Whitfield? Jordan comes across, to me anyway as a complete and utter c0ck, but he didn’t care because he wanted to win, win and then win again. And he didn’t care who he offended on the way to that goal. I’m sure Bulls fans didn’t care either. That’s why when I hear the stuff about Oor Jum , about how he was a ‘tyrant’ and was ‘over demanding’ and was ‘obsessed’. Watch this. Michael Jordan and Oor Jum are twa peas from the same pod. And I didn’t even mention Dillon Powers. Until then.

Quote Originally Posted by JamesMcClean View Post
    It’s brilliant isn’t it Whitfield? Jordan comes across, to me anyway as a complete and utter c0ck, but he didn’t care because he wanted to win, win and then win again. And he didn’t care who he offended on the way to that goal. I’m sure Bulls fans didn’t care either. That’s why when I hear the stuff about Oor Jum , about how he was a ‘tyrant’ and was ‘over demanding’ and was ‘obsessed’. Watch this. Michael Jordan and Oor Jum are twa peas from the same pod. And I didn’t even mention Dillon Powers. Until then.
    Absolutely driven by winning at any cost. Six championships in eight years and probably would have won eight in a row if he didn't fk off for a year and a half to play baseball.

Dillon Powers is a Bulls fan. FACT ��

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)