+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: FAO Frog

FAO Frog

Sorry for being a nosy **** but now and again your twitter names pops up.

Why are you building a bridge at home?

Must be a mod thing. I had to rebuild a bridge here earlier in the year when I had one washed away after floods. I don't do twitter though so you didn't find out MT

Do you play pooh sticks Cam?

I don’t think Frog is actually doing a bridge but you never know with Froggy

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Sorry for being a nosy **** but now and again your twitter names pops up.

Why are you building a bridge at home?
    Because he was beaten to it with the tunnel idea

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Do you play pooh sticks Cam?

I don’t think Frog is actually doing a bridge but you never know with Froggy
    Funny you should say that MT, that's exactly what I built it for. It's in front of my house and I made it out of some old decking so the grandson and the local kids could play pooh sticks. Don't think it would be much use over The River Kwai though

Name:  Bridge.jpg
Views: 525
Size:  104.0 KB

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Funny you should say that MT, that's exactly what I built it for. It's in front of my house and I made it out of some old decking so the grandson and the local kids could play pooh sticks. Don't think it would be much use over The River Kwai though

CAM, I trust that's tanalized wood or it will rot in no time. Nice simple job though.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post

Funny that, CAM. Is it a Yorkshiremen on the West Coast thing? I've got a bridge, too!

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Must be Grist, that's the same design as mine In yet another coincidence, I share the same birthday as Donald Bailey.

CT - mine is sometimes covered in winter and actually washed away after really heavy rain in January and I had to go and rescue it from downstream. Today you can hardly see it as all the flag lilies have grown through Spring.

Brin - it's made from 20+ year old cedar decking and is well worn but pretty good considering what it's been through.

Blimey, talking about bridges, Mrs Sota and I built the Broughton Lane Road Bridge next to the arena over the Supertram, BR and British Waterways challenges and the black and white (it was then) 3 way footbridge. Also the Cliff Wheel Bridle Bridge near Crystal Peaks, the 46m long footbridge over the A1 at Great Ponton and even the arch truss over the entrance to Rotherham Bus Station....to name a few. Happy days :-)

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast