Get prepared for when football returns - Stock up on PPE now!
Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 524

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

  1. #131
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Posts
    396
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... this hysterical outbreak of media righteousness shows how the lemmings are so easily lead. We have always been able to go where we want - it was ADVISORY, NOT A DICTAT - but if you choose to follow the advice by the book you have no right to criticise others who apply common sense flexibility. Get over it ...
    Curious that it's you that mentions lemmings and being easily led.

  2. #132
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,338
    ... Mr Robin Lee's must be a left wing activist. He was a teacher; that almost says it all. Why would any normal person bother to write down a car number? There's certain to be a Panorama Special ...

  3. #133
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... Mr Robin Lee's must be a left wing activist. He was a teacher; that almost says it all. Why would any normal person bother to write down a car number? There's certain to be a Panorama Special ...
    So being caught lying by a lefty doesn't count. OK

  4. #134
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    453
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... this hysterical outbreak of media righteousness shows how the lemmings are so easily lead. We have always been able to go where we want - it was ADVISORY, NOT A DICTAT - but if you choose to follow the advice by the book you have no right to criticise others who apply common sense flexibility. Get over it ...
    People have every right to criticise because the advice was in order to save THEIR lives and THEIR NHS. People should be (and are) screaming from the rooftops over this moron flouting the advice and putting THEIR lives at risk.

  5. #135
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... this hysterical outbreak of media righteousness shows how the lemmings are so easily lead. We have always been able to go where we want - it was ADVISORY, NOT A DICTAT - but if you choose to follow the advice by the book you have no right to criticise others who apply common sense flexibility. Get over it ...
    'You MUST stay at home''

    'Thank you to all those who followed INSTRUCTIONS '

    Translation

    'It would be best to stay at home'

    'Well done for following our advice with your own interpretation '

    Whoever reported that they were in Bernard Castle, why didn't BJ deny it yesterday? Lots of reports that he has been seen in Durham in April and May. Suggestions that the dates happen to be family birthdays. Unconfirmed of course.

    His reply on Saturday 'I DON'T CARE what it looks like'. Are these really the actions of someone who acted at all times reasonably and with integrity?

  6. #136
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,891
    Pfeffel and Cummings will continue to ride this out. People have got to be trained to put up with stuff like this, accept that there are laws for some and not for others...

    With the double whammy of hard brexit and a virus-related crash ahead, there will be far worse to come.
    And they'll continue to test the limits of what they can get away with. We've already elected proven liars, given them a pass on allowing 50,000 deaths and rising....they're thinking enough people are so brainwashed or totally apathetic that they're untouchable.

  7. #137
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Posts
    15,704
    Cummings is apparently going to make a public statement and take questions today. This could be interesting!

  8. #138
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    9,494
    Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Cummings is apparently going to make a public statement and take questions today. This could be interesting!
    Was this announced before or after the news broke that the Police & Crime Commissioner for Durham is going to ask the Chief Constable to investigate him?

    I have no doubt that he will survive, but at what cost? BJ said that at all times his intention was to stop the virus spreading. The best way he could do that now is to step down.

    Taking questions and answering questions should not be confused when considering politics!

  9. #139
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    26
    Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    When the swamp is all but cleared, Boris Johnson will be found lurking at the very bottom.
    Not the very bottom. You must be forgetting Tony Blair. Charlatan of the first degree.

  10. #140
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,891
    Quote Originally Posted by BJPIE View Post
    Not the very bottom. You must be forgetting Tony Blair. Charlatan of the first degree.
    I'm with you there, but don't get the relevance.

Page 14 of 53 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •