+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I don't conclude sod all, Eli. That's what our PM has said on many occassions and surely if he hadn't, he'd be down the road by now, wouldn't he?
    Of course he wouldn't. Cummings, the Prime Minister and the cabinet can all openly lie through their teeth and get away with it. Unless people have long memories, which I hope they do.

I conclude things frequently, and if you honestly believe Cummings and the PM are telling the truth I can only conclude that Soccerman has hacked your account again.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    Name one thing she said in that opening that was factually incorrect. I'll wait here.

Seems it was the 'impartiality' that was the prob.

Name:  EZCK1LkWoAYFk6i.jpg
Views: 127
Size:  43.6 KB

There was nothing factually incorrect.
    “If someone says it’s raining & another person says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out of the f**king window and find out which is true.”

Cummings, Johnson, Gove and the other cabinet ministers sent out to defend Cummings have lied through their teeth. Anyone that buys the 60mile eye test to a beauty spot on his wife's birthday with his kid in the car line is quite simply an idiot.

The Emily Maitlis business is sad but the BBC's conclusion is the right one. As the mediator for Newsnight on this occasion, it was up to her to stay as neutral as a football referee should.
    However, I don't think it was a sackable offence, just an error of judgment - which is more than I can say about Demonic.

Quote Originally Posted by sidders View Post
    The Emily Maitlis business is sad but the BBC's conclusion is the right one. As the mediator for Newsnight on this occasion, it was up to her to stay as neutral as a football referee should.
    However, I don't think it was a sackable offence, just an error of judgment - which is more than I can say about Demonic.
    And here is the reason why there is too much of a grey area. It is either right or wrong and if deemed wrong, it seems that the outcry nowadays is for people to be sacked. So the same rule should be applied to Cummings, the Labour MP's, Emily Maitlis and Blackford and they should all resign or be fired. One rule for all or is that a wrong conclusion?

And out of interest, how many on here want to defend Blackford? Or should he resign? since he drove 600 miles, which makes things even worse than the Cummings affair.

Quote Originally Posted by Mapperleypie View Post
    There was nothing factually incorrect.
    “If someone says it’s raining & another person says it’s dry, it’s not your job to quote them both. Your job is to look out of the f**king window and find out which is true.”

Cummings, Johnson, Gove and the other cabinet ministers sent out to defend Cummings have lied through their teeth. Anyone that buys the 60mile eye test to a beauty spot on his wife's birthday with his kid in the car line is quite simply an idiot.
    So why have the BBC said it was not impartial?
    Last edited by Disturbed; 28-05-2020 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post
    And here is the reason why there is too much of a grey area. It is either right or wrong and if deemed wrong, it seems that the outcry nowadays is for people to be sacked. So the same rule should be applied to Cummings, the Labour MP's, Emily Maitlis and Blackford and they should all resign or be fired. One rule for all or is that a wrong conclusion?

And out of interest, how many on here want to defend Blackford? Or should he resign? since he drove 600 miles, which makes things even worse than the Cummings affair.

This^^^

If we're gonna be fair/even handed, let's be.

But if we're gonna hound one who 'broke' the rules and pooh-pooh the others, well, we all know what happens if you pooh pooh a good pooh poohing.

Quote Originally Posted by Disturbed View Post

The Blackford story is Brietbart Bullsh!t. And even if it wasn’t, he wasn’t one of the key people who helped devise and implement the government’s virus strategy. Catherine Calderwood and Neil Ferguson had to resign. For stuff like the track and trace to work, the public has to have confidence that everyone is sticking to the same rules. I don’t know why this is hard to understand.

Cummings broke the rules and then tried to cover it up with a cock and bull story that only an idiot would believe. As I said before, we should all be worried about why Johnson is so keen to keep him.

Attachment 15896

Just leaving this here...

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Attachment 15896

Just leaving this here...
    Interesting.

Page 30 of 53 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast