+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

ThEre’s sOme LAds plaYING fOOTbaLl iN The PARK NOt SOciAL DIStanCIng SHould thEY be saCkEd as WEll?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Well, if you're being sacked for 'breaking the law', is that not then a punishment that is in effect 'enforcing the law', no?

It makes a damn sight more sense than only people who are responsible for setting rules/laws being sacked for breaking them and everyone else is seemingly exempt, (BFP Clause).
    I don't see why it is so hard to understand. He shouldn't be sacked for breaking the law. He should have his wrist slapped and apologise for being a prat, as with the others. Even that seems too much to ask. He should be sacked for effectively telling the public the rules he helped devise are essentially optional and worthless. This would be the case if he just stood on his doorstep and gave a statement to that effect - instant sacking.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    ThEre’s sOme LAds plaYING fOOTbaLl iN The PARK NOt SOciAL DIStanCIng SHould thEY be saCkEd as WEll?
    Yep, sacked and beheaded within 2 hours, give em time to say goodbye to their family and goats.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Yep, sacked and beheaded within 2 hours, give em time to say goodbye to their family and goats.
    Nah they were just kids.

I’ll be off then.

Johnson really is arrogant. The majority of people in the country think that Cummings should go, and it’s pretty certain that the majority of MPs think he should go. It only takes 40 Tory MPs to tip the balance, and 44 have called for Cummings to resign, and many more have criticised him without actually calling for his resignation.

It is likely that Cummings has undermined the strong public health message, and Johnson’s own position is being called into question by The Spectator, which is well right of centre. Johnson and Gove have both made themselves a laughing stock. This Government is looking almost as weak and wobbly as May used to.
    Last edited by applepie; 28-05-2020 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Added 2 words at the end

I’ve always been rather attracted to dark humour, so this made me laugh:

“Sick of people having a go at Dominic Cummings. A brave man who risked our lives to look after his family.”

Quote Originally Posted by applepie View Post
    Johnson really is arrogant. The majority of people in the country think that Cummings should go, and it’s pretty certain that the majority of MPs think he should go. It only taktes 40 Tory MPs to tip the balance, and 44 have called for Cummings to resign, and many more have criticised him without actually calling for his resignation.

It is likely that Cummings has undermined the strong public health message, and Johnson’s own position is being called into question by The Spectator, which is well right of centre. Johnson and Gove have both made themselves a laughing stock. This Government is looking almost as weak and wobbly as May used to.
    How many of the 44 are Reoaners? I don't need to waste time looking it up, this witch-hunt is about Brexit - no-one is bothered about Ali's funerals, Salmond driving further than Cummings or the Welsh EU leech family having a birthday party or the rugby scrum of photographers outside his house.

The Cummings piefight is over, Remoaners have the next Brexiteer lined up already.

On another point has anyone seen Alistair Campbell's new bizzare video - he's wearing pretend medals and ranting.
    He needs sectioning.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    needs sectioning.
    ....a summary of the post

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    How many of the 44 are Reoaners? I don't need to waste time looking it up, this witch-hunt is about Brexit - no-one is bothered about Ali's funerals, Salmond driving further than Cummings or the Welsh EU leech family having a birthday party or the rugby scrum of photographers outside his house.

The Cummings piefight is over, Remoaners have the next Brexiteer lined up already.

On another point has anyone seen Alistair Campbell's new bizzare video - he's wearing pretend medals and ranting.
    He needs sectioning.
    I don’t have time to check them all, but here are three Brexiters who called for Cummings to resign:

Steve Baker
    Peter Bone
    Philip Davies.

So it definitely isn’t all about Brexit. You know that some Conservatives have principles, don’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    ....a summary of the post
    Post in haste, re-fence at leisure.

I've lived my life by that mantra.

Gawd I'm boredddddddddddddddddddddddd

Page 38 of 53 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast