+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

... pingu_pie ... just for clarification, there are only two posters registered 'Snobhead'. Snobhead 1 is Mr not really Elite. He is there by merit as one who can argue his own backside off. Sometimes I think he's a little unwell and needs help. Snobhead 2 is Sidders. He would be Snobhead 1 but lacks a sense of humour. There is no Snobhead 3 - this could have been (he doesn't know it though) Driller; but he tends to bore us to tears, so doesn't qualify. Snobhead status is not the same as the 'clique'. The clique is that small core of posters who happen to lean left, politically. Anyone who dares to post anything contrary to their views tends to be shot down. For example, BFP is the clique rough boy. Sometimes I think he's really the alter ego of Snobhead 1; or he contacts BFP and tells him what to post. There are others who I could name but it's not worth encouraging them ... hey ho ... COYP

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    For example, BFP is the clique rough boy. Sometimes I think he's really the alter ego of Snobhead 1; or he contacts BFP and tells him what to post.
    And yet again, you are completely, hopelessly wrong Horsesh!t 1. I have never had any contact at all (on this board or outside of it) with BFP.
    The mods are welcome to check for any private messages between us if they have the authority in order to verify this. Me and BFP could possibly sit next to each other at Meadow Lane and neither of us would have a clue that it happened. It only happens in your warped mind.

... yes Snhd 1, you're always right. It's a kind of complex isn't it; I worry for you ...

Why snobhead ? Critical thinking does not make them snobs.

Quote Originally Posted by maddogslater View Post
    Why snobhead ? Critical thinking does not make them snobs.

I think Mr Horsey means for you to take the 's' and put it the other end of the word.

Hey, *holds hands up*, don't look at me, I didn't make the word up!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    ... yes Snhd 1, you're always right. It's a kind of complex isn't it; I worry for you ...
    No need to worry about me, because I'm 100% right on this one.

I know what the truth is, you're just guessing at it. Not for the first time, you guessed wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    The mods are welcome to check for any private messages between us if they have the authority in order to verify this.
    Anyone who seriously even imagines that's how I'd choose to invest the little free time I have needs a good lie down.

It's bad enough having to trawl through this regular pile of inane tripe.

Anyhow, as you were....

Quote Originally Posted by SwalePie View Post
    Anyone who seriously even imagines that's how I'd choose to invest the little free time I have needs a good lie down.
    I'm shocked. The glory, admiration and prestige you get in your position and you can't even help with a simple request!

I'd go for a good lie down but I doubt I'd sleep after that.

Time to fess up, the Hoss has got this as spot on as he gets all his politics. I don’t know why he’s denying it, but Elite posts f00k all without my say so. Our relationship is much like the one between Harry Corbett and Sooty.

I have to make it clear as well that I’m deeply offended by any suggestion that I might sit in the Pavis. I’ve never owned a tartan blanket, and I still have all my own teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Our relationship is much like the one between Harry Corbett and Sooty.
    That will send his imagination into overdrive wondering who's hand goes where!

Page 47 of 53 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast