+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by upthemaggies View Post
    Yes Astle, sadly remembered as an England player for the miss against Brazil.
    https://youtu.be/2siL0-JPq2Y?t=120
    Sol Campbell was of course the England World Cup finals player who went on to play for Notts later on.

As for Scotland, Masson played in the 1978 World Cup after playing for us. Steve Nicol joined Notts after playing in the 1986 WC.
    Yes, Masson played for us before and after.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    Nor can I, but we all know that some people do it. That's why those at the top have a greater responsibility to lead by example.
    I wonder how many people in the States were stupid enough to use bleach to cure the virus, I haven't heard of any?
    If that is the case does that make Americans far more intelligent than us for not copying what some clown in a top position says or does?

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I wonder how many people in the States were stupid enough to use bleach to cure the virus, I haven't heard of any?
    If that is the case does that make Americans far more intelligent than us for not copying what some clown in a top position says or does?
    Can't link it at the moment but check out the report on Sky News!

Quote Originally Posted by magpie_mania View Post
    Can't link it at the moment but check out the report on Sky News!
    If some did was it in the thousands?

Did Cummings actions strengthen or weaken the lockdown? Do you think that those who write the rules have any responsibility to lead by example?

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Did Cummings actions strengthen or weaken the lockdown? Do you think that those who write the rules have any responsibility to lead by example?
    I have said numerous times he should have been sacked and what he did didn't help matters at all, where we differ is because one @rsehole
    does something stupid it doesn't mean everyone else should do something stupid also.
    Did you go and mix with everyone because of what he did or drive to a crowded beach miles away because of his actions?
    I don't know anyone who thought that would be a good idea, maybe you did?

I have said numerous times he should have been sacked and what he did didn't help matters at all, where we differ is because one @rsehole
    does something stupid it doesn't mean everyone else should do something stupid also.
    Did you go and mix with everyone because of what he did or drive to a crowded beach miles away because of his actions?
    I don't know anyone who thought that would be a good idea, maybe you did?
    You don't know anyone who thought it would be a good idea, so in your world it didn't happen.

In the real world, the crowded beach pics suggest it did happen.

The Cummings episode definitely made people think **** it I'm off out in the sun this weekend after it happened, in Ilkley it was like a summer bank holiday the following weekend with the litter left to prove it. Cummings wasn't the only one in the political parties to do it let's not forget but it definitely had an effect on people's lock down strictness.

If some did was it in the thousands?
    Here's the link

https://news.sky.com/story/coronavir...study-12002236

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    You don't know anyone who thought it would be a good idea, so in your world it didn't happen.

In the real world, the crowded beach pics suggest it did happen.
    No I am not saying that and you know it, you are just being your usual self and arguing for the sake of it and trying to twist my words.
    I am saying any sensible person wouldn't be influenced by someone acting stupid.
    Sorry if that is difficult for you to understand, but I am sure you will put your own usual spin on it.

Page 52 of 53 FirstFirst ... 24250515253 LastLast