+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by i961pie View Post
    I am saying any sensible person wouldn't be influenced by someone acting stupid.
    We all know that, but I've been saying that not everyone is a sensible person, so those in authority have a responsibility to set a good example.

What part of that are you struggling to understand?

See the link magpie_mania provided if you want proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    We all know that, but I've been saying that not everyone is a sensible person, so those in authority have a responsibility to set a good example.

We appear to be going round in circles here, I agree people might be doing it because of Cummings but acting like lemmings and putting their own and other people's lives at risk is stupid imo. Let's leave it there.

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post

Totally agree ! All the idiots turning up at Cheltenham Race Course was a prime example

Quote Originally Posted by Notsohumblepie View Post
    Totally agree ! All the idiots turning up at Cheltenham Race Course was a prime example
    You don't quite seem to understand. Nobody attending the Cheltenham Festival (or the Notts game against Eastleigh at Meadow Lane which took place the day after) broke any rules, so if there are any idiots I'm sure you'll agree it's those idiots in government for allowing them to take place.

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253