+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    Prime Minister?
    All I can say in my defence is that someone put forward John Smiths name on the previous page?

Anytrode, in answer to your previous remark:

''It’ll be far from laughable if the incompetent melts in charge are trying to deal with a second spike of the virus and no trade deal with the EU''.

I'll tell you exactly what's gonna happen:

Come the end of the Summer a vaccination will be ready and most prob delivered to the majority of peeps by March/April 2021 and hopefully, we'll see this horrible epidemic over with.

The EU will play hardball but at the last min collapse and grant us pretty much everything we want, AND, lick the brogues/high heels of our negotiators as they leave the room.

Some guy in Mansfield Woodhouse, will buy a £5 telescope from a local Chazzibaa shop and inadvertently, spot the biggest 4koff asteroid heading directly towards Earth that man or beast has ever seen.............................................. ..............
    ================================================== =========================================

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    All I can say in my defence is that someone put forward John Smiths name on the previous page?

''It’ll be far from laughable if the incompetent melts in charge are trying to deal with a second spike of the virus and no trade deal with the EU''.

Come the end of the Summer a vaccination will be ready and most prob delivered to the majority of peeps by March/April 2021 and hopefully, we'll see this horrible epidemic over with.

The EU will play hardball but at the last min collapse and grant us pretty much everything we want, AND, lick the brogues/high heels of our negotiators as they leave the room.

Some guy in Mansfield Woodhouse, will buy a £5 telescope from a local Chazzibaa shop and inadvertently, spot the biggest 4koff asteroid heading directly towards Earth that man or beast has ever seen.............................................. ..............
    ================================================== =========================================
    Predictions one and three have some credibility, but not number two.

I always thought we would evently get by with or without Brexit.

What the pandemic has shown not just Europe but the world just how hopeless we really are and we have brought it on ourselves by selling off trades & outsourcing work over the years.

The PPE stuff being a prime example we had to go to Turkey to try and get this and we all saw the end result of that.

Of course the positive mind will say its a chance to rebuild but my concern is can we trust the people in charge ?

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    my concern is can we trust the people in charge ?
    Not in a million years.
    They even want their own 'test and trace' system to fail (they must be upset that it's not 'private sector'), and it's an absolute shambles by all accounts

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...itain-lockdown

Gordon Brown?

Goldflingerrrrrrrrr
    The man with the reverse-Midas touch......

Quote Originally Posted by the_anticlough View Post
    Not in a million years.
    They even want their own 'test and trace' system to fail (they must be upset that it's not 'private sector'), and it's an absolute shambles by all accounts

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...itain-lockdown
    I can't see why they would want it to fail.

Where's the evidence for that?

Could be far worse - Trump apparently wants Twitter shut down but imo has incited trouble, not dealt with it - using Twitter!

He is a dangerous man.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post

Well Gypsy Rose Gump, I like your thinking, but sadly I reckon 3 is far more likely than 2 and probably more likely than 1.

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Goldflingerrrrrrrrr
    Not his finest hour, but I don’t know what that has to do with his integrity?

Quote Originally Posted by dam617 View Post
    Goldflingerrrrrrrrr
    Are you aware that only one national newspaper supported Gordon Browns selling off of the gold pile? The opinion of the said newspaper was that selling it while it was at an unprecedented high was a sensible economic decision. Any ideas which paper? I won't keep you in suspense, it was the financial times......

Not his finest hour, but I don’t know what that has to do with his integrity?
    Didn't be call a lady a bigot when he still had his microphone on?

Page 41 of 53 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast