+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

... 100% Hindsight Mob lefties in full flow. I would like your advice as to how you stop idiots from London travelling to Lulworth; not social distancing; jumping 70 ft off cliffs, requiring helimed services, etc. Least they should do is pay for the cost of the helimed call out. Go on then, tell me ...

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    How a decade of cuts and privatisation exposed England to the Corona virus.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...e_iOSApp_Other

I read that earlier BFP. A decade of austerity has left us badly exposed on all fronts, no doubt about that. The 'decade of austerity' was allegedly caused by the 500 Bill that Golden Gordo borrowed to bail out the banks. Now Mr Sunak has had to borrow, or will end up borrowing @ 300 Bill to combat Covid19, we should get back to pevel legging come 2030, woohoo, happy days!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheBlackHorse View Post
    I would like your advice as to how you stop idiots from London travelling to Lulworth; not social distancing.

Go on then, tell me ...
    My advice would be for government chief advisers to lead by example, instead of promoting the idea that it's ok to break the rules.

... show me, Snobhead 1, where a certain Gov advisor didn't observe the 2m guideline with others outside of his family ... go on then ...

... show me, Snobhead 1, where a certain Gov advisor didn't observe the 2m guideline with others outside of his family ... go on then ...
    He may have observed the 2m rule, but he decided to take his wife and child on a birthday trip when the advice (probably his advice) from the government to the nation was loud and clear - 'STAY HOME'. He then invented the most pathetic lie imaginable about his reasons for doing it.

And you're ok with that?

Quote Originally Posted by Elite_Pie View Post
    He may have observed the 2m rule, but he decided to take his wife and child on a birthday trip when the advice (probably his advice) from the government to the nation was loud and clear - 'STAY HOME'. He then invented the most pathetic lie imaginable about his reasons for doing it.

And you're ok with that?
    Surely you can see that Mr Cummings wouldn't have done what he did if those people hadn't gone to the beach!

Seriously, what is annoying me is that if there is a second spike and lockdown is brought back, those of us who have tried to keep the rules will suffer. And how many of those on the beach etc will refuse to send children to school because it's not safe?

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    I read that earlier BFP. A decade of austerity has left us badly exposed on all fronts, no doubt about that. The 'decade of austerity' was allegedly caused by the 500 Bill that Golden Gordo borrowed to bail out the banks. Now Mr Sunak has had to borrow, or will end up borrowing @ 300 Bill to combat Covid19, we should get back to pevel legging come 2030, woohoo, happy days!!!

They had a few options open to them, but Cameron and Osbourne made the decision to make the most vulnerable subject to the biggest cuts in public spending. With the rich lads who created the financial crisis getting off scot free.

I don’t think Johnson and Sunak will go down that road again and as you say the consensus appears to be that they’re going to borrow a shed load to pay for the current mess. If Keir has anything about him, he will put the blame for that financial mess squarely on the shoulders of the people who happened to be in government at the time. Just like Cameron did.

Quote Originally Posted by countygump View Post
    Here comes our new resident right whinger, ignoring the fact that most leading economists believe that Brown's sensible moves in 2008 saved the UK banks from a massive crash - the one that might well be waiting round the next corner.

... so weak Snhd 1, if you stay 2m apart and meet no one there is no problem. You lefties don't seem/want to get that. The stay at home guideline is for those without the self discipline to keep 2m apart. You seem to have forgotten that it has always been ok to go to work where it's possible to keep apart. What is the matter with you ...

... so weak Snhd 1, if you stay 2m apart and meet no one there is no problem. You lefties don't seem/want to get that. The stay at home guideline is for those without the self discipline to keep 2m apart. You seem to have forgotten that it has always been ok to go to work where it's possible to keep apart. What is the matter with you ...
    I doubt even the world's biggest shire horse could produce a pile of manure to match that post.

Your complete misunderstanding about what was advised is breathtaking.

Page 44 of 53 FirstFirst ... 344243444546 ... LastLast