+ Visit Notts. County FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T:- Should he stay or should he go? WARNING - POLITICAL THREAD!!!!

It’s almost like organising a duplicitous campaign to win a referendum doesn’t make you qualified to run a country during a national crisis.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I really couldn't give a toss to be honest. If he'd farted in public the press would be hounding him and probably couldn't believe their luck when this came up. There are far more important things happening in the world!!!
    ‘I couldn’t care less’ posts are always great.

Quote Originally Posted by OP67 View Post
    I really couldn't give a toss to be honest. If he'd farted in public the press would be hounding him and probably couldn't believe their luck when this came up. There are far more important things happening in the world!!!
    It's all about which side of the fence you sit mate. I think he should be sacked but the left will tell you that a Labour MP, Naz Shah who retweeted a tweet that young girls who'd been subjected to the most horrific abuse any of us can think of should"shut their mouths in the interest of diversity, Shouldn't" She was promoted to the shadow cabinet by Corbyn.
    Last edited by navypie; 23-05-2020 at 06:55 PM.

At least he is not one of the many idiots who have invaded our coastal towns, causing god knows how many more infections...

Quote Originally Posted by navypie View Post
    It's all about which side of the fence you sit mate. I think he should be sacked but the left will tell you that a Labour MP, Naz Shah who retweeted a tweet that young girls who'd been subjected to the most horrific abuse any of us can think of should"shut their mouths in the interest of diversity, Shouldn't" She was promoted to the shadow cabinet by Corbyn.
    I wouldn’t let either Shah or Cummings anywhere near government.

Looks like he's going to have justify driving up there for a 2nd time, after he'd returned to work.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushwacka View Post
    Even the Attorney General is now saying it's ok to break the law if you're 'protecting your family'. God knows what Cummings has on them all.
    That's the bit I don't get. If Cummings and his wife were showing symptoms of coronavirus, why would they drive 264 miles to take their kid to their elderly parents ffs? If they had shown symptoms and actually had the virus, it's highly likely the kid might have it as well. How is sending a possibly infected child to stay with grandparents in the higher risk group "protecting your family"????? His actions are indefensible, but he needs to have the decency to resign or Johnson needs to have the decency to sack him. With this bunch, that means he'll probably get a pay rise.

Quote Originally Posted by BigFatPie View Post
    I wouldn’t let either Shah or Cummings anywhere near government.
    Agreed. What I like about you Lardy is you say what you believe, you never feel the need to get on a soapbox. Well, maybe sometimes you do.

Looks like he made a second visit up to Durham so going to be fun hearing his next excuse.

He will be gone by next week as the media will not let up.

Quote Originally Posted by legs77 View Post
    Looks like he made a second visit up to Durham so going to be fun hearing his next excuse.

He will be gone by next week as the media will not let up.
    If that is true, surely it's indefensible?

Page 3 of 53 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast