+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Dominic Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Good morning Right Wing Moron.

Have you seen the front page of the Daily Mail today?

Presume your mind is changing about Boris and Cummings.

Course it is, because you are a sheep.
    Who remembers Stephen Kinnock MP driving hundreds of miles to see his parents no uproar then.

Quote Originally Posted by stripes39 View Post
    They’re making a rod for their own backs Al. By defending this, many people will say if it’s good enough for Cummings without anything to answer for then why not them? Boris is appearing more like a company chairman or figurehead who presides over executives (non elected advisors) who appear to hold the real power.

How’s the recovery coming along chap? On the mend?
    Very well put mate.

In the proverbial “nutshell”.

Unpopular opinion probably but from a personal perspective I honestly couldn't care less whether he drove to Durham or dry bummed the version featuring on Talkshine.

I'm far more concerned sharing the pavement with those on the doughnut and pizza diet who've discovered a fresh enthusiasm to wobble at a slow crawl with their equally chubby 'household members'.

Things were so much easier when they chose to consume their own bodyweight in saturated fats on their industrially strengthened settees as opposed to breaking a very slippery sweat and most likely a few paving slabs along the way when I'm out for a walk at a reasonable speed.

And as for the 'new' cyclists who clearly haven't ridden a bike since they grew pubes bombing past on the path in a meandering weave, sucking in every ounce of oxygen and leaving a trail of spittle behind them when the roads are largely clear......... just...... fk ...... the fk off.

Quote Originally Posted by Albionic68 View Post
    Unpopular opinion probably but from a personal perspective I honestly couldn't care less whether he drove to Durham or dry bummed the version featuring on Talkshine.

I'm far more concerned sharing the pavement with those on the doughnut and pizza diet who've discovered a fresh enthusiasm to wobble at a slow crawl with their equally chubby 'household members'.

Things were so much easier when they chose to consume their own bodyweight in saturated fats on their industrially strengthened settees as opposed to breaking a very slippery sweat and most likely a few paving slabs along the way when I'm out for a walk at a reasonable speed.

And as for the 'new' cyclists who clearly haven't ridden a bike since they grew pubes bombing past on the path in a meandering weave, sucking in every ounce of oxygen and leaving a trail of spittle behind them when the roads are largely clear......... just...... fk ...... the fk off.

You seem to write your best posts at 3 in the morning

It's interesting that he visited Barnard Castle on 12th April. Guess when his wife's birthday is - 12th April. Just saying like!!

Instead of being sacked he should be fined £60

Has Dominic Cummings put opticians out of work? If you’re worried that your eyesight is failing, no need to see the optician, just go for a 30 mile drive and ‘see’ how you get on!

What has Dominic Cummins got on Boris Johnson? It must be something explosive. The majority of the country want him gone, many of his own party want him gone, the media want him gone, Johnson's not given any valid reason why he shouldn't be gone, if he's his chief adviser he hasn't made a good job of it and therefore should be gone and yet, 'come hell or high water', he's not gone. WHY?

I never fail to be surprised at how people who are supposed to be so in touch with the public mood ( as Cumming’s is supposed to be ) can fail so spectacularly.

I watched a documentary on him recently going back over 20 years and he really is a loathsome individual.

Although I lean to the Right I find Cumming’s to be not only divisive but arrogant and sneering.

His parents must be proud.

Quote Originally Posted by Leicesterbaggie View Post
    What has Dominic Cummins got on Boris Johnson? It must be something explosive. The majority of the country want him gone, many of his own party want him gone, the media want him gone, Johnson's not given any valid reason why he shouldn't be gone, if he's his chief adviser he hasn't made a good job of it and therefore should be gone and yet, 'come hell or high water', he's not gone. WHY?
    He's part of a massive shake up of the civil service, it could be he's actually quite good at this part of his job. Yes he can be a bellend and I'm not the greatest fan of his general persona, but he's not a member of the Conservative party. I'm not overly concerned he's unpopular with journalists and a number of high ranking civil servants or politicians. They're not very popular with me. They want him gone because they see him as a pain in the @rse who expects them to do their jobs. He also has a habit of telling them what he thinks. They don't want him because he's not a fan of the established order and he won't cow down to them. This makes them uncomfortable.

A little light reading courtesy of the BBC.......

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-49101464

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)