+ Visit West Bromwich Albion FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Dominic Cummings

Dominic Cummings

Should he stay or go ?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52782913

Seemed to recall one in Scotland got the boot so think he should as well

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Should he stay or go ?

Sack him - had this been Joe Public they would have been fined. Hate all these t wats who preach a message and then think they are different from Sally who works at Asda or Tom who works at Greggs!

A brilliant strategic brain apparently but a f king nasty,horrible little t w a t......obnoxious hardly does him justice as a description.

He won’t resign and Boris won’t fire him because he’s so integral to his success so far.

An arrogant and deeply unlikeable man though with a face you’d have no problem taking a baseball bat to!

Quote Originally Posted by mickd1961 View Post
    A brilliant strategic brain apparently but a f king nasty,horrible little t w a t......obnoxious hardly does him justice as a description.

He won’t resign and Boris won’t fire him because he’s so integral to his success so far.

An arrogant and deeply unlikeable man though with a face you’d have no problem taking a baseball bat to!

Sadly - another weakness from Boris as well as being too slow with all the measures for the Coronavirus. Now having a self quarantine from 8th June when it should have been 8th April latest - well you could not make this f uckin up!

Boris should also get more involved in daily presentations so it looks like he’s calling the shots! Whose doing his PR for f uck sake! From me who was supportive of Boris before this pandemic too!

I really couldn’t care less; the row is just breaking down along party lines, between left and right and objectivity is being lost. If Cummings staying in his job pi$$es the SNP off, that’s good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    I really couldn’t care less; the row is just breaking down along party lines, between left and right and objectivity is being lost. If Cummings staying in his job pi$$es the SNP off, that’s good enough for me.

Get your point Ketts but you can’t have one rule for one and one rule for Joe Public. So should all the public think - f uck it we are not following the measures in place! When there’s inconsistencies people become defiant! Bit like saying when 22 players play behind closed doors - rightly or wrongly park football matches will start up again or gatherings to sit around televisions with beers to watch the matches. This will happen!

The most defiant and I get it are the over 70’s where many are going out and will have the attitude - I would rather take my chances! I get this as know one old lady who is about 80 and sees her family frequently - her view is she’s not self isolating because she might die anyway before potentially getting coronavirus so wants every minute she can with grand kids. Don’t blame her and family respect her wishes.

Cummings is a complete tosser anyway and Boris should have shown his metal which has been quite lacking throughout this pandemic!

Quote Originally Posted by viaductbaggies View Post
    Should he stay or go ?

If he had any decency or integrity he would resign,

If he refused to resign, and the PM had any decency or integrity he would sack him,

Neither of them have an ounce of decency or integrity, so for that reason I imagine he will stay

Quote Originally Posted by kettering_baggie View Post
    Wow.

Perfectly fine for the PMs chief aide to undermine public health guidelines, designed by his own government, threatening even more lives. And you're perfectly fine with it because it p1sses off the SNP.

Pearler this is..

By the way, what a PR disaster for the Tories. If I have to give them any credit, its in the PR front, they're usually half decent at that.

I'm sure had Cummings just apologised and sounded genuinely remorseful. Followed up by the PM saying he had spoken to Cummings about his actions and followed it up with reinforcing some lockdown measures, I think most sitting on the fence could understand it or given the benefit of the doubt.

Instead, the PM and his Ministers are happy to risk undermining public health in exchange for Cummings' career. Extraordinary.

Quote Originally Posted by WBA123 View Post
    Wow.

Perfectly fine for the PMs chief aide to undermine public health guidelines, designed by his own government, threatening even more lives. And you're perfectly fine with it because it p1sses off the SNP.

Pearler this is..
    If I had genuine concern regarding a member of my family and dealing with it in the best way involved breaking government guidelines, then I would. By all accounts Mr Cummings is not the most pleasant of men but if he took that decision in the best interests of his family, then so be it; I am not possessing of enough information to pontificate otherwise.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Forum Info

Footymad Forums offer you the chance to interact and discuss all things football with fellow fans from around the world, and share your views on footballing issues from the latest, breaking transfer rumours to the state of the game at international level and everything in between.

Whether your team is battling it out for the Premier League title or struggling for League survival, there's a forum for you!

Gooners, Mackems, Tractor Boys - you're all welcome, please just remember to respect the opinions of others.

Click here for a full list of the hundreds of forums available to you

The forums are free to join, although you must play fair and abide by the rules explained here, otherwise your ability to post may be temporarily or permanently revoked.

So what are you waiting for? Register now and join the debate!

(these forums are not actively moderated, so if you wish to report any comment made by another member please report it.)