+ Visit Barnsley FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: The Future Of Football Post Pandemic

The Future Of Football Post Pandemic

Sounds like a plan ......... but don't hold your breath !!!!

https://thefsa.org.uk/news/a-way-for...an-collins-mp/

I can see English football being Premiership 1 and 2 league 1 and the rest scattered into non league football.If it went on solvency we might be able to get one league up and running.I genuinely fear for some clubs going out of existence.

We won’t be part of any top two tiers. Guaranteed.

Unfortunately I can see many more foreign 'chancers' like Chien and the murderous Prince from Saudi buying up some of our national treasures for bargain prices.
    There will be some sizeable clubs up for grabs with decent stadia and thousands of loyal supporters prepared to spend money they can't afford.
    Most football fans don't seem to care where the money comes from so long as they've got a team to follow, neither do the FA.
    If this clown is allowed to buy Newcastle it just highlights that fact.
    Then we can prepare for match fixing.
    Nothing will stop 'The Prince' from getting his way especially with other Saudi owned clubs.

If there isn't a huge spike in cases in around a week or so in the USA, I think this must mean the virus has gone, so maybe I can see the Mrs.

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    If there isn't a huge spike in cases in around a week or so in the USA, I think this must mean the virus has gone, so maybe I can see the Mrs.
    Ever heard of a non sequitur?

Quote Originally Posted by bankendbfc View Post
    We were due to land today in NYC for a week to celebrate Mrs Jules half century.. ( actually staying in Brooklyn).....dodged a bullet here big style! Got all brass Back, so damn glad we weren’t going now after all that’s happened. Hope you get to see Mrs soon mate. Must be crap for you guys....... It was a holiday, some people’s lives are torn apart.... B@stard virus