+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Thoughts on Clubs Votes, Whether to Continue or Cancel Division One Season

Quote Originally Posted by howdydoo View Post
    It was Rudi Voller though😎
    Was it Voller who spat?

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    The clubs are responding to the intended release of lockdown by the government. Given that they are still to provide a suitable tracking system, yet are in the process of getting kids back to school. In the light of events within the past 24 hours I am afraid I don’t have any confidence in what they say,
    Consequently the footie authorities are responding to advice that is questionable at best.
    The virus is still around.
    I am afraid we are now in a more difficult situation than before and frankly it is becoming more political by the day.
    Good post

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Was it Voller who spat?
    No Frank Rijkaard.

Quote Originally Posted by kentmillerman View Post
    No Frank Rijkaard.
    Thought it was - which is what I posted earlier.

A proposal from the Tranmere Rovers Chairman :

https://twitter.com/tranmererovers/s...005679616?s=21

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    Thought it was - which is what I posted earlier.
    Zzzzzz

Whooossh

Quote Originally Posted by Nardendee View Post
    A proposal from the Tranmere Rovers Chairman :

https://twitter.com/tranmererovers/s...005679616?s=21
    Lies, damned lies and statistics. Didn't read to the conclusion of the novel but I'm assuming Tranmere avoid relegation. Just now waiting on Southend and Bolton's proposals on how they merit promotion.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    Lies, damned lies and statistics. Didn't read to the conclusion of the novel but I'm assuming Tranmere avoid relegation. Just now waiting on Southend and Bolton's proposals on how they merit promotion.
    I know just the man! I have this friend called Dom Cummings who can spin a tall tale. Leave it to me.

Quote Originally Posted by CAMiller View Post
    aye what a load of waffle. another one who doesnt think rotherham deserve promotion. by his reckoning were not clear enough infront of 3rd place to go up automatically . though he thinks bolton and southend are far enough behind to go down

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    aye what a load of waffle. another one who doesnt think rotherham deserve promotion. by his reckoning were not clear enough infront of 3rd place to go up automatically . though he thinks bolton and southend are far enough behind to go down
    I have analysed the games, player profiles, weather conditions, pie prices relevant to inflation and sausage roll colourings from January 1982 and they are directly in line with those of February 2020 so with a margin of error of +/- 0.5% can predict that we would have won our last 9 games and therefore would have won the league had the season concluded.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast