+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    I think you'll need more than a PM who consists of Spittle , Pyss and Mud plus a psycho side kick to pull that of Fire .

But good luck anyway .
    How is he a psycho? He's just a bit odd, since his kid has autism he might have some of that himself, people with autism think differently, nothing wrong with that.
    Last edited by great_fire; 24-05-2020 at 11:20 PM.

I think you'll need more than a PM who consists of Spittle , Pyss and Mud plus a psycho side kick to pull that of Fire .

But good luck anyway .
    Labour voters voted for boris.😚😚😕😚
    How do you explain that?

Because they are not dinosaurs like you

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Which part?

Peston tweeted that he was about to be sacked too.

Serves me right for believing the BBC.
    Robert Peston works for ITV.

Never seen anything like it in my life , what a car crash of a performance from Johnson .

He never answered one question directly .

He's just made an absolute howler of a decision here to back Cummins , this could well be the longest suicide note in political history .

Every job Johnson's had he's left a trail of destruction all the way to PM .

Well it's the end of the road now Johnson , only one way you can go now and that's down old boy .

Probably sooner than you think .
    I’m not convinced that this will have a major impact upon the government and most people knew what they were getting when they voted Johnson into office.

Hard core remainers dislike Cummings because he was a major player in delivering the Leave vote, Labour supporters dislike him, because he came up with ‘Get Brexit Done’ (against which free internet and a policy of having no policy looked pretty lame), the media dislike him because he doesn’t give them soundbites and some Tories dislike him, because people who cross him tend to get their egos trampled on. Beyond that relatively small bubble, very few people give a damn.

Something like this can add to other factors to create a ‘mood’ against a government, but by itself it is largely insignificant and will be largely forgotten by 2024.

Eid Mubarak to all.

It's the establishment who are trying to get rid of Cummings, the backbenchers, the civil service, the media, the whole Remainer lot of them.

Cummings is anti-establishment, he wants fresh ideas, new people.
    Yes, but what are these new ideas in which you have so much faith? And why has he been taken so closely into the heart of the establishment with zero sign of impact?

Seems to me he's an extremely talented ad man who the establishment conservatives want to use to make them palatable to a very gullible public. Unless you've seen an idea of his? In which case, do share? (And please God don't say he backed Brexit - an idea can't be anti-establishment when backed by the owners of the Times, Sun, Mail, Express, Telegraph etc. They are the establishment.)

Which part?

Peston tweeted that he was about to be sacked too.

Serves me right for believing the BBC.
    All of it
    Peston hasn't worked for the BBC for years & your uninformed bias could not be better illustrated
    Getting your info from tweets is a recipe for disaster
    You'll be listening to Trump next

CAM. May be worth pulling this thread now as its descended into the usual mud throwing, in any event the matter has been dealt with by the PM

Quote Originally Posted by Scum-Triumphant View Post
    Robert Peston works for ITV.
    True, he used to work for them though, and he's a Common Purpose graduate.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiletyke View Post
    All of it
    Peston hasn't worked for the BBC for years & your uninformed bias could not be better illustrated
    Getting your info from tweets is a recipe for disaster
    You'll be listening to Trump next
    No I got the info from the Political Editor of ITV News.

Pretty much all of the Remainer media thought he was about to be sacked and got egg on their face and subsequently me too.

Glad to know you don't think they should be trusted.

(P.S. I said "looks like he is about to be sacked" anyway).
    Last edited by great_fire; 25-05-2020 at 08:33 AM.

Page 12 of 59 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast