+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

There might be 5 million people unemployed shortly, there's much more important things going on than this Remainer revenge bull****.

When can you get it into your strange noggin that Brexit is far from the minds of people at the moment.

Love the way right wingers are deflecting this to the press.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    When can you get it into your strange noggin that Brexit is far from the minds of people at the moment.
    This is all about Brexit, otherwise Stephen Kinnock and the other Labour MP who went to two funerals in one day would also be catching ****.

Mountain out of a molehill.

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Exposed just his family? What about the emergency services if they had had an accident en route and they needed to treat at least one patient suffering with Covid. Isn't that a factor? The number involved was probably low? That's OK then!

Agree about the press pack, as said earlier. Can't use that to deflect Cummings' actions though.

I'm not pushing for him to be sacked by the way. Just an acknowledgement and apology from him that he made a huge mistake/poor choice whilst many suffered by keeping to the rules and a suitable admonishment from No. 10. Instead, no apology and a rewriting of the rules. Let's all now follow our "instincts" guys!
    What are the odds in him having an accident that required the attendance of the emergency services?

I feel like I have wandered into a weird game of crap posts Top Trumps where you have just played the top scoring 'Desperation' card to take the game from John.

I'm sure that Cummings is relieved to hear that you are not calling for him to be sacked. He"s probably been on tenter hooks waiting for your position to be made clear.

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    This is all about Brexit, otherwise Stephen Kinnock and the other Labour MP who went to two funerals in one day would also be catching ****.

Mountain out of a molehill.
    https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-52798032

Molehill? These aren't remainer politicians saying this and probably not even remainer voters...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-05-2020 at 03:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    What are the odds in him having an accident that required the attendance of the emergency services?

I feel like I have wandered into a weird game of crap posts Top Trumps where you have just played the top scoring 'Desperation' card to take the game from John.

I'm sure that Cummings is relieved to hear that you are not calling for him to be sacked. He"s probably been on tenter hooks waiting for your position to be made clear.
    I think you wondered into the realms of bullshine with your post on probability ("The trip made by Cummings may or may not have exposed members of his family to the risk of infection but, if it did, the number of people involved was probably low. Compare that to the number of people involved in the media scrum that you seem to want to turn a blind eye to and everyone else they then associate with. I’m surprised that you could bring yourself to type such twaddle.")

More bullshine...What are the odds of any of photographers having the virus? And if none of them had it there is zero chance of it being passed on within the media scrum.

Cummings is not the story.

Wake up!

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I think you wondered into the realms of bullshine with your post on probability ("The trip made by Cummings may or may not have exposed members of his family to the risk of infection but, if it did, the number of people involved was probably low. Compare that to the number of people involved in the media scrum that you seem to want to turn a blind eye to and everyone else they then associate with. I’m surprised that you could bring yourself to type such twaddle.")

More bullshine...What are the odds of any of photographers having the virus? And if none of them had it there is zero chance of it being passed on within the media scrum.
    Take no notice he is in full wind up mode atm (as befits). All a bit tasteless though...

Before you reply tho Mr Kerr Id appreciate it if you could answer my other question

Quote Originally Posted by the_idiotb_stardson View Post
    Cummings is not the story.

Wake up!
    It's well known that counting sheep puts you to sleep

Mind you sheep can only concentrate on one thing at a time so pointing out other breaches of lock down procedures is too much for them to handle.

Page 18 of 59 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast