+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by ragingpup View Post
    Blimey. I'm astonished to hear you say that. One of the whole points of the lockdown and only taking essential journeys was to protect emergency services. No? His wife had Covid, and he suspected he might have it also. Yet he still decided to undertake a 4 hour journey, to say nothing about taking a one hour journey 2 weeks later to see if he felt safe to drive back to London.

It's been discussed on here frequently about how nob heads are driving around in early lock down days, risking emergency services. If inferior MM brains can get their heads around the risk of unnecessary journeys, I'm surprised your superior intellect can't! ��
    He's plainly on a wind up Pup. A bit of a sick one tho. He would defend the actions of this moron if he had gone round eating grandmothers...What would he have said on here if you or Rolymiller had admitted to doing exactly the same thing in the same circumstances? Hmm...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-05-2020 at 05:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mellowmiller View Post
    Just to stir the pot Animal, you can hardly claim that Labour had "competence, credibility and policies" last time. If they did have they might have stood a chance.
    They didn't and were trashed mellow , I'm not going to suggest otherwise .

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I agree, but what happened to the animal who cooed about how 'cool' Corbyn was after he got down with the kids at Glastonbury? And what about the animal who used to refer to Teresa May as 'Maybot'?
    Well we are all more than informed on what you personally don't like .

It's a challenge but I'll ask anyway .

What is it that Kerr is for ?

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    embarrassing media?...but not Cummings?

Get daily briefing on? What do you mean?

Sweep Cummings misdemeanours under the carpet as if they are irrelevant. You get worse...

You are getting into a minority on here even with card carrying tories...
    It’s means get daily briefing on,what else would it mean.

Laughable as usual, I’d say same whichever party was running government 100% but I’d put money on your stories would be totally different.

Goodnight.
    Last edited by millertop; 25-05-2020 at 05:37 PM.

There's the consequense. Southend Seafront. Johnson has lost credibility and has no comeback.

F*cking annoyed.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    There's the consequense. Southend Seafront. Johnson has lost credibility and has no comeback.

F*cking annoyed.
    Every cloud WanChai every cloud mate .

I hope the public has more integrity than our morally corrupt government.

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Every cloud WanChai every cloud mate .
    I know its your bigger picture Animal from our debates on the Brexit threads. Never thought it would unravel this quick.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I know its your bigger picture Animal from our debates on the Brexit threads. Never thought it would unravel this quick.
    It'll unravel alright.

All the usual tory MPs defending the undefendable as well. What does that tell you about this lot?

Shyte houses from top to bottom and this is only the tip of the iceberg...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-05-2020 at 06:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    He's plainly on a wind up Pup. A bit of a sick one tho. He would defend the actions of this moron if he had gone round eating grandmothers...What would he have said on here if you or Rolymiller had admitted to doing exactly the same thing in the same circumstances? Hmm...
    Don't think he is Roly. I would agree with not hanging Cummings out to dry for choosing to take the journey alone. I find it hard to believe that, as a multi millionaire government leader, he felt he had no other child care option but to risk driving up North, but as we weren't there at the time of those conversations between him and his wife, and can't demonstrate that he absolutely had no other options, I don't think that decision is sackable, even if it was dubious. But the new info about his drive around a local beauty spot, breaking lockdown for no justifiable reason, that by his own admission, he may not have been fit to drive and therefore endangering others (im sure Kerr will again argue that this was a small risk!) and in any case, he could hire another driver to drive back down south, I think he may have just sacked himself. If not, I dont think Johnson has a choice with this new information.

This them leads to the question that if Johnson already knew Cummings had broken lockdown a 2nd time, what does that say about Johnson's judgement in backing him yesterday??

Page 20 of 59 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast