+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    It'll unravel alright.

All the usual tory MPs defending the undefendable as well. What does that tell you about this lot?

Shyte houses from top to bottom and this is only the tip of the iceberg...
    Same as I said earlier in the thread Roly , it's totally fine if they keep this idiot on , the political damage is done now whether he stays or goes .

The so called people's PM has unraveled himself to be nothing of the sort .

They could have easily nipped this one in the bud 2 days ago and gained some momentum back from many of the electorate who were starting to question how well they were handling the pandemic .

Those who voted Tory for the first time last December won't be impressed , proper rubbed their noses in it to protect the career of one of their own .

The new Tory voters possibly lent them their vote last December and then looked to see how that played out during this term .

Within 6 months they have had the answer in my opinion .

Quote Originally Posted by great_fire View Post
    Like a Monty Python sketch.

The media are a joke, grooming gangs, illegal immigrants being ferried across the channel daily, no interest at all.
    There aren't 36,000 illegal immigrants lying at the bottom of the Channel. Grooming gangs have had considerable coverage in the media.

Quote Originally Posted by WanChaiMiller View Post
    I know its your bigger picture Animal from our debates on the Brexit threads. Never thought it would unravel this quick.
    Well history tells you that anybody they enter in to a partnership with to help them out nearly always end up getting shyte on .

From the Notts Miners , Lib Dems and SNP in relatively modern times .

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post
    Same as I said earlier in the thread Roly , it's totally fine if they keep this idiot on , the political damage is done now whether he stays or goes .

They could have easily nipped this one in the bud 2 days ago and gained some momentum back from many of the electorate who were starting to question how well they were handling the pandemic .

Those who voted Tory for the first time last December won't be impressed , proper rubbed their noses in it to protect the career of one of their own .

The new Tory voters possibly lent them their vote last December and then looked to see how that played out during this term .

Always maintained the same. Worrever anyone thinks of Labour and their shortcomings it is folly to trust the tories. They are resorting to form now and it wont get better.Labour might be shyte houses to some but the tories will always be shyte houses x 100. They are not some sort of credible alternative to Labour despite what some may think.

Even on millersmad you can see that many first time tory voters are already getting pissed off with them and rightly so.

Wait till they balls up Brexit then the sh it will really hit the fan...
    Last edited by rolymiller; 25-05-2020 at 06:53 PM.

I do agree with D Cummings that there's been confusion over the last few days.
    But neither Dom or Boz have cleared this up in today's briefings.

So it would be helpful if they could clarify which members of society these rules don't apply.
    Is it just his aides or does it include others

Mary : Dom?

Dom: Yes, my sweet?

Mary: It's my birthday today. Have you anything special planned?

Dom: Well, no. Being lock downed in Durham has put the kibosh on everything.

Mary: I'd quite like to take a look at Barnard Castle while we are here. Could we drive there to test your eyes?

Dom: Now why didn't I think of that?.....

(Allegedly)

Also, I want Cummings' car. It drove 260 miles plus a one hour round trip and then part of the journey back down the motorway before needing a fuel change. And from what he has said, he couldn't have filled it up before he set off as he knew he was likely to already have Covid so would have endangered others, which he said he didn't do.

Also, nobody asked if his wife could drive??

Quote Originally Posted by KerrAvon View Post
    I feel like I have wandered into a weird game of crap posts Top Trumps where you have just played the top scoring 'Desperation' card to take the game from John.
    Oh come on, I'm not really defending the media distancing, I said it's wrong, I'm saying we shouldn't hold the press to the same standard of account as those who make our laws and then violate them, surely that's not controversial?

Quote Originally Posted by animallittle3 View Post

Have you spoken to anyone else about this?

Everyone I've spoken to said the media were making a mountain out of a molehill.

IMO the media is out of touch with the public again like they were with Brexit.

Of course as well as Dom being exempt there,s Kyle Walker

Page 21 of 59 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast