+ Visit Rotherham United FC Mad for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: O/T Disgrace Cummings

Quote Originally Posted by gm_gm View Post
    Some of the media today were appalling, they heard news of PPE their recent obsession..not interested, they hear news on a drug treatment that could aid recovery...not interested.

Having not being able to lay a glove on DC during Brexit they are now fixated, but they the press are losing their grip completely. Absolutely pathetic a new low for our press
    Politics is a brutal game , they know that when they enter the arena .

If you have a job within government to whip up anger to achieve the desired result you want then don't be too surprised when that anger eventually focuses on you .

Cummings and Johnson can end this thing tonight , in the morning or whenever they want .

Personally I hope he stays on , he's doing a terrific job with the tory party ratings .

Crack on lad .

Quote Originally Posted by John2 View Post
    What on earth are you on about?

It seems you've somehow managed to get upset about nothing more than where the MP happens to be from, as though its his fault and should be factored into his decision making.

Also, did you have any recommended sources to get news please? Bit hypocritical to criticise where I get my news from (despite not actually knowing), but fail to provide alternatives when genuinely asked.
    Yes where he is from. Going from A to B requires some form of transport. Does he chant ‘beam me up Scotty’ and magically transport from Westminster to Moray?

No he uses either public transport or drives himself there like Cummings did.

Please read what I posted carefully, I can see you are struggling to keep up and I’m at a loss to find a way to make it easier for you to understand.

Quote Originally Posted by millertop View Post
    Why would you resign over this? Hidden agenda? What an idiot if not
    No hidden agenda.

The MP in question is in (or was) in Westminster, his constituency is up north in Moray

So how does he get “home” without travelling like Cummings did?

Or is he going to stay in Westminster?

Quote Originally Posted by Grist_To_The_Mill View Post
    Yes where he is from. Going from A to B requires some form of transport. Does he chant ‘beam me up Scotty’ and magically transport from Westminster to Moray?

No he uses either public transport or drives himself there like Cummings did.

Please read what I posted carefully, I can see you are struggling to keep up and I’m at a loss to find a way to make it easier for you to understand.
    LOL. Please read the following carefully. You seem to be under the impression that the UK is still under the same lock down terms now as it was when Cummings made his lockdown trip.

The government position then was simple: "Do not leave your house".

As of earlier this month this is no longer the case and people are allowed to travel for work as required without restriction.

Did you really not realise or did you just have a moment of making yourself look daft?

Also still waiting for those reputable sources you get all your unbiased news from so I can be all open minded and informed like you - who seemingly didn't even realise lock down rules had changed! lol

Quote Originally Posted by rolymiller View Post
    Thanks for your reply Cayton and to the others who made the effort for me. Shows we do have summat in common!
    You mean as well as the massive cok and a tongue like a lizard? Yeah we could be twins

Quote Originally Posted by caytonmiller View Post
    You mean as well as the massive cok and a tongue like a lizard? Yeah we could be twins
    Every chance! 😀

I wonder how many Millers Mad contributors have broken lock down rules though.
    Intentionally or unintentionally

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    Nope not even once it freaks me out even the thought of getting close to a germ infested stranger

Quote Originally Posted by flourbasher View Post
    No doubt a few but we don't make the rules. You can't have one rule for yourself and one for every one else not at a time like this when examples need to be set. Many ordinary folk have already been fined for breaking the rules. Not only that the next time we have a spike and Boris calls for us to tighten up again many will say feck that if the peopl3 who make the rules can't be added

For added read arsed

Page 26 of 59 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast